AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

flooded with tokens - banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018
Germany, NRW
Chaturbate Username
count_of_count_ger
Hello!
I am coming to you in a time of great need, lol.
It´s kinda serious. In short: some guy named 10black sends me large amounts of token regulary. Sometimes 2000, sometimes 1000 and so on. Then I was worried, of course.
I had a ticket and the support was very helpful and clear with their statements that I can pay out the token with no problems. I received another 1000 today (2.2.22) and now my account is banned permanently as it seems, to which I appealed of course. In case it gets dismissed by some ignorant guy I am coming to you.

I now wrote to the support service considering my permanent ban the following:
Hello,

I really want to talk to you about this. I do not know who the person is who sends me token over. Please, I do not want his tokens!
Take them! I don´t want to be associated with this. I often times wrote to you about this matter (look it up) and asked you specifically I could cash out these tokens of 10black.
Please, look up my case. And let´s cooperate. I am willing to let you have ALL the token this person gave me. Look up the case 18685683.
As mentioned before, I am not associated with the person who floods me with token. I just followed your instructions that I can keep them - we all thought that he knew what he was doing.
I always was a cheerful member of your community, let´s cooperate. This has to be a big missunderstanding.

Greetings,
Count_of_Count_ger

----
Logs of said ticket:
Ticket: 18685683 - Re: Received large amount of token

Hello,

I received a large amount of token (5000) today from the user 10black.
I had a dispute some weeks ago after receiving a similar amount. I do not want to get into any trouble with you or the person concerning. There was no message left for me.
Now I´m hesitating to do a payout since it´s the end of the month.
I´m not saying that I want them deleted but rather asking you to not suspend my account or anything similar because this guy will most likely request a refund.

Can I just do a payout or what should I do next?

Greetings,
count_of_count_ger

Support answerd:

Dec 2, 2021, 18:25 EST

These tokens are good to release.

If you need any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to write into us, we always look forward to helping you!

We appreciate your feedback!

Happy Chaturbating!!

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
-----

Now the support told me that these token were somehow "fraudulant". I´m, as described above, not associated with this 10black person. This has to be some kind of agenda, since he got me in trouble with him sending me token and refunding them.
This is chicanery. The support stopped answering me and denies resolving this issue. I tried to contact @punker barbie barbie but no answer yet. I´m so done, I don´t know what else to do here. I´d be happy with some advice... I mean, what other rep than @punkerbarie?
Please, I want to talk about this. I don´t know this 10black - and somehow his account is still intact!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just to add, there really is no way to know if someone's tipping can be suspicious.

You mean in general right? Because in this scenario if you are a model that very rarely broadcasts and a tipper that has reversed transaction in the past comes in and tips a large portion of your payout (assumption because of the very limited broadcasting) then you should be very worried even if it wasn't CB and it was another site like stripchat or streamate you should still be very concerned. I have no doubt that what saved count here was the email he made to support.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.