AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fool of The Week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wins for her idiocy:

The idiocy of Hollywood was in full bloom Thursday night when Gwyneth Paltrow turned an already-embarrassing Hollywood fundraiser into "The Dating Game."

Paltrow -- who hosted the event at her Brentwood home -- gushed as she introduced President Obama, "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly."

She then showed utter ignorance about, and contempt for, the Constitution and separation of powers -- the basic tenets of our government -- by saying, "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/10/gwyneth-p ... z3FmgNu2Sb

PEgkeYe.jpg

Some previous clueless quotes revealing the priorities of pretentious Paltrow...

"I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year." – Elle UK, March 2009

"I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don't talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties." – The Guardian, January 2006

"I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin." – iTunes Festival, July 2011

"I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup." – New York Daily News, August 2005

"Apple says 'Mummy' instead of 'Mommy' -- I don't mind that. I will if she starts saying 'basil' and 'pasta' the English way, as that really drives me nuts." – Daily Star, February 2006

"Every woman can make time [to work out] -- every woman -- and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work." – Press Association, July 2010

"Taking care of yourself is being there for your kids, like how on a plane, they tell you to put on your oxygen mask first." – Self, May 2011

"When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'" – Elle, September 20

"Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status." – The Guardian,

Okay so a lot of the things she said, were ridiculous.
However, I encourage people to step back and think, "have I said similar things?" "Should this be taken in a joking manor?" Because at first read, I thought "omg I can't believe she said that!!!" Then, I realized a lot of her words was just her over exaggerating.
I've said things like, "I'd rather cut off my arm than go to the gym today." It wasn't literal, it was a joke. I'm also the type of person who uses the words "everyone" "everybody" when discribing a majority of people, even if it's not REALLY EVERYONE.
I just think it's really easy to take text literally and misinterpret the persons intentions and what thy REALLY meant by it.

Yes, everyone says or does stupid shit... occasionally. Paltrow does it on a regular basis like saying her life is so much harder with a nanny, personal trainer, chef, chauffeur, personal staff... than a regular working mom's 9-5 job and also compared her twitter experiences, of all things, to a soldier in war. She's a narcissistic dipshit liberal elitist who is completely out of touch with reality and I'm far from being in the minority with that opinion of her.

Reactions: MissHollyJade
Bocefish said:
Yes, everyone says or does stupid shit... occasionally. Paltrow does it on a regular basis like saying her life is so much harder with a nanny, personal trainer, chef, chauffeur, personal staff... than a regular working mom's 9-5 job and also compared her twitter experiences, of all things, to a soldier in war. She's a narcissistic dipshit liberal elitist who is completely out of touch with reality and I'm far from being in the minority with that opinion of her.

How do you have time to hate someone who does not know you are alive, you will never meet, and has not once done anything to hurt you or anyone you know?

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

How do you have time to hate someone who does not know you are alive, you will never meet, and has not once done anything to hurt you or anyone you know?

Nominating her for fool of the week is far from hating her. I may not like her personal views based on what she's said or written but she is a good actress. If she wasn't in the news for constantly saying idiotic shit, she would never have crossed my radar.

BTW, anyone can nominate their own FOTW so feel free to add your own candidate winner.

Bocefish said:

Set to get out on bail. Instead has to spend 300 days before she ever even goes to trial, where she'll end up spending even more time. Yeah, that is one stupid fool!

she must have watched the Breakfast Club when was a youngun'

Bocefish said:

This pisses me off. The woman is an idiot, but I still think the punishment was unjustified. It is absurd to have 300 days of her life taken away just for being an under educated douchebag that wants to go to her house? The judge is an jerk and a bully for continually upping her sentence without giving warning prior to doing so. Such a big man he is to take away a mongoloids freedom via video chat. They are both fools. I despise stories like this.

I've seen plenty of males say some pretty stupid stuff. :3

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Bocefish said:
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wins for her idiocy:

"Taking care of yourself is being there for your kids, like how on a plane, they tell you to put on your oxygen mask first." – Self, May 2011

Hey, this one actually makes sense. If they're too small to know how to properly put on theirs, the very last thing they need might just be their parents suffocating because they were altruistic enough to have the kids put on theirs but too late to put on their own.

The rest of it's bollocks, I agree.

Honey_Kiss said:
Bocefish said:

This pisses me off. The woman is an idiot, but I still think the punishment was unjustified. It is absurd to have 300 days of her life taken away just for being an under educated douchebag that wants to go to her house? The judge is an jerk and a bully for continually upping her sentence without giving warning prior to doing so. Such a big man he is to take away a mongoloids freedom via video chat. They are both fools. I despise stories like this.

So much this. Jail costs taxpayers an average of about $100 a day. The judge just spent $30,000 of our money in 60 seconds and set the woman up to be a (further) burden on society after that. Give her 3 days to chill out, go back to your chambers and let the bailiff do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.