AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For the zombie lover in all of us

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyrite1965 said:
Saw a few new zombie items at Think Geek.

First off is a zombie head cookie jar :http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/e2b2/?cpg=141H&image

and next is build-a-zombie paper craft calendar: http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/scifi/dd54/?cpg=141H&head

And of course they have many other zombie related items for your enjoyment.

Haha that cookie jars killer. I have a huge thing for zombies, I end up doing it every Halloween on friends for costume contests, being a special effects artist I get used and abused this time of year haha

I know what you mean... I'm a filmmaker and a stage performer, and people know I know what I'm doing with makeup :lol:

mmm would anyone get a zombie cam girl costume ?? what would he diff be??
my mind state is a lil diff... some people would probably get it if for halloween i did somethin like zombie cam model lmao

Dude, there's this movie called Zombie Strippers.

It's hilarious.

What do vegan Zombies eat?

GRAAAAAIIIINS...

Attachments

• 2009_10310035.JPG
    2009_10310035.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
Reactions: RedHerby1
GreatDane said:
Why is it that I see this thread and think Frankie would like this wallpaper?

154d024d3c5dd60.jpg

Ha!
I don't know what Frankie's plans are but this is now the background on my lap top!
Awesome!

GreatDane said:
I have a few Zombie ones I bounce around with. If you want I can start a Wallpaper thread
Yup yup! Please and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.