AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Forget Measurements?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamGirlsUnlimited

Banhammered
Aug 24, 2010
Everywhere
I saw a model, no names mentioned (Ahem - A.S.) that forgot her measurements and it was funny to watch her guess and then ask members what her measurements are.

Is this common among models to forget their measurements or not know?

Just curious.

Other than my bra measurements, I don't have them memorized... I do have them where I can easily find them though. :p

As far as I know most girls don't know their exact measurements, I know I sure don't. :lol:

LadyLuna said:
Other than my bra measurements, I don't have them memorized... I do have them where I can easily find them though. :p
I would hope you can easily find your waist and hips.

I'm a man and I know my measurements, they dont change often. How do women not know?

Apart from my height, inside leg measurement and bra size I have no idea what mine are.

Jebbaz - considering male pant sizes are based on pant leg length and waist measurement, and women's pant sizes are based on arbitrary 0 - 18 (I honestly don't know what number it stops at) number assignments, I think you can see why we'd have no idea what our measurements are :D

And while I might be a 3 at one store, I'm a 5 at another, a 6 at another, and a 4 at another. It's quite annoying.

AshaSnow said:
Jebbaz - considering male pant sizes are based on pant leg length and waist measurement, and women's pant sizes are based on arbitrary 0 - 18 (I honestly don't know what number it stops at) number assignments, I think you can see why we'd have no idea what our measurements are :D

And while I might be a 3 at one store, I'm a 5 at another, a 6 at another, and a 4 at another. It's quite annoying.

Mens pants do this too somewhat.
They are from 2-6" bigger than they say on the label.

FifthElephant said:
AshaSnow said:

Mens pants do this too somewhat.
They are from 2-6" bigger than they say on the label.

Wouldn't some of that be to account for shrinking in the wash?
---

While I don't know my measurements, I usually go for a meduim, though I can fit small. on a rare occasion, I fit extra small.

I fit size 4-6 for pants, but somewhere around 6-10 for jeans.

Why do designers make jeans that give an instant camel toe? While camel toes are fun for about a half hour... they start to hurt after awhile. I DEMAND PANTS THAT DON'T CRUSH MY CLIT

LadyLuna said:
Wouldn't some of that be to account for shrinking in the wash?

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!

raymond_george-costanza-shrinkage.jpg

:-D

/obligatory Seinfeld reference.

I know mine. Bust, waist, hips, inseams, and height at least. I buy most of my clothes online and I'm also getting into tight-lacing... Apparently for another hobby of mine, I have to measure me skull, but that comes another day. Tooooo many numbers.

Not a lot of females know because if they're a size in one type of jean they could be another in a different style depending on the designer.
Unless you're professionally measured most girls don't have a clue.

All's I know about mine are my bra sizes.
I was professionally fitted at a 30GG. I wear a size 2/3 in jeans/pants but I have no idea what that measures out to be *shrugs* stupid designers lol

Other than replying to inquiries in chat, there's really not much use for exact measurements. As has been stated above, clothing sizes are a moving target, and depend greatly on the designer, brand, and even retailer. I work for a clothing importer and when we started dealing with Wal-Mart, we had a good laugh at their size specs. American specs are generally a bit more generous than Canadian specs when it comes to S-M-L-XL type sizes, but W-M's are from some kind of alternate universe.

haha i dont even wanna know mine :eek: :lol:
i know my bra size and since i'm from holland the measurements are in cm and even the cup is different...
i see no use other then for glamour models to know all their sizes...
i dont bother to get a measure tape...

hmm would be a fun thing to with someone else tho... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.