AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost In Translation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I read threads on here, I read my tip notes, I read my thumbs up/down comments, I read my OF messages and it is absolutely amazing to me how many people think that a model should suddenly stop being a person of autonomy, perform a very specific fantasy to their exact liking and if it doesn't peg every standard measure of good enough it's a one and done. Do you guys have any idea how many chances we give people to "GET" our shows and what we are willing to show you and do for you and that if you don't like it instead of trying to browbeat someone into a show for you, move on. She's not in the mood today, she may be tomorrow.

The answers from guys who have never turned on a camera and yet comment in Ask-A-Model threads...how the hell do you know? You're answering from what you envision a good cam girl would do, not what actually works. And literally everyone has a different definition of a good girl. It's no wonder tons of models seek out reassurance on other social media outlets to confirm they aren't insane and maybe it's just too many hoops to jump through. Low tipping guys keeping models on the hook because he's there every day and she's happy to see him....money talks and bullshit walks.

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Status
Not open for further replies.