AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Found worlds worst camgirl, promptly fell for her

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoleneBrody said:
Errrrrr, M'Kay Shakespeare.

I'll just wring out my drivelly doorstep then. :lol:

(Lollllllll my stature. My stature is years of experience eith people trying to manipulate free wanking material with self deprication. Not different worlds at all. Welcome to cam sites, m'lord.

I think in my case, the self-deprecation is more about self defense. Sort of a "If I put myself down maybe others won't" type of thing. Truth be told, that's more pathetic than this "free wank material" idea you have fixated upon.

I love your post. I'm into tortured ambivalence.

justjoinedtopost said:
Her shows are, in a word, terrible. I have downvoted her in spite of my fondness for her, just as a warning to others. She is hands down the worst performer I have ever seen. A small tip will convince her to sit up and show her breasts for 30 seconds or so, then she is right back to laying on her stomach. And her sound is usually off. She is not cut out to be a camgirl. Or at least not a successful one.

But I am nonetheless consumed.

And I think you've just proven that she isn't, in fact, a terrible camgirl.

So, you're smitten with a faceless, slow-tease conversationalist. You're also very self-aware and I suspect you have the ability to step away if it becomes overwhelming. Until that happens, my questionable advice is to stop resisting.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I_Am_Iris said:
OP, I'm going to be frank with you...

Thank you for your touching response. It was full of compassionate wisdom. Means a lot to me you took the time to write it. It has moved me.

I actually do have a dog, but I have been ignoring her for the last couple of weeks. She just lays there looking at me all sad. Need to go pet her.

That was such a kind post.

Alexandra Cole said:
And I think you've just proven that she isn't, in fact, a terrible camgirl.

So, you're smitten with a faceless, slow-tease conversationalist. You're also very self-aware and I suspect you have the ability to step away if it becomes overwhelming. Until that happens, my questionable advice is to stop resisting.

Yeah, I should have left the terrible camgirl part out of my original post. I had no idea it would be a stumbling block. I'm gonna go ahead and retract that part right now. Forget I said it, I only mentioned it because I was amazed at how not-good she was.

Self-aware, yes. Impulse control? It's been a lifelong problem area.

I've already hit overwhelming. Stepping away is both inevitable and imminent.

But I do need to chat with her one last time to give her my remaining tokens and to say goodbye before I delete my account.

justjoinedtopost said:
Self-aware, yes. Impulse control? It's been a lifelong problem area.

I've already hit overwhelming. Stepping away is both inevitable and imminent.

But I do need to chat with her one last time to give her my remaining tokens and to say goodbye before I delete my account.

Ah... I think I misread it as more of an intellectual struggle than an emotional one, like a concern that you were turning into your friend.

Good luck.

By the way, I don't think any of this is foolish, like you suggested in your first post. It's human.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
zippypinhead said:
I still can't shake the feeling that this is just some sort of forum game.

How I wish. If it is a game, it is being played entirely at my expense.

zippypinhead said:
I'm kinda glad I'm not alone here. something just feels, off?

JoleneBrody said:

I don't begrudge you your suspicions. I can only imagine some of the creeps you must have had to deal with. Your distrust is healthy.

You may not be able to pinpoint what feels "off" about my story, but I would like to offer a suggestion: it may be that it is simply too absurd to be believable. Indeed, if you were to travel back in time to warn me of what I was headed into, I would laugh in your face. Preposterous, I would say.

JoleneBrody said:
zippypinhead said:

I thought this too but felt saying it out loud played into his hands.

If this is real then I feel sorry for you bro and hope you can sort things out. If its a troll then have a good day and I hope you now have your fulfillment.

fandango said:
I thought this too but felt saying it out loud played into his hands.

If this is real then I feel sorry for you bro and hope you can sort things out. If its a troll then have a good day and I hope you now have your fulfillment.

Thanks for the condolences. And yeah, this comes across as the work of a troll. I can't blame anybody for thinking that.
The internet has made cynics of us all. :lol:

Well it is done. Goodbyes said. Remaining tokens tipped. Account deleted.

Of course, she begged me to stay. When you are the world's worst camgirl, you can ill afford to lose a tipper. I know it is my tokens she is going to miss, and not me.

She asked me to come meet her this summer. I honestly don't know whether it was a ploy to keep me on the hook, or if she is really that naive.

Reactions: gonegirl2352
justjoinedtopost said:
Of course, she begged me to stay. When you are the world's worst camgirl, you can ill afford to lose a tipper. I know it is my tokens she is going to miss, and not me.

I liked you better when you were telling stories. Now you're just touching yourself and that kind of coarse behavior is beneath Jolene's stature. Put your pants back on, sir.

Or don't. Deep in my heart, I really want to believe that you're being facetious.

justjoinedtopost said:
Well it is done. Goodbyes said. Remaining tokens tipped. Account deleted.

She asked me to come meet her this summer. I honestly don't know whether it was a ploy to keep me on the hook, or if she is really that naive.

I have yet to see a member or model who cannot be replaced with another. Yes we are all special one in a million type unique people, but there are over seven billion people on the planet, so that leaves over seven thousand possible replacements. She will get over your leaving despite your apparent feelings of grandeur.

I think it is important for models to learn even the best tipper can be replaced if he becomes too big of a pain, and members need to learn models can be replaced if they decide they own you.

It may take two or ten to replace a tipping whale and the new model may not push her hair back flirtatiously when thinking, but there will be new tippers and new things either way.

Shaun__ said:
your apparent feelings of grandeur.

This.

I think the logical side of my brain was always aware that I was creating a grotesquely inflated view of my importance to her. Unfortunately, it got shouted down by the emotional side.

A little more about my goodbye chat. I didn't go in with a lot of drama, just told her I had some things going on and I wouldn't be around anymore. Told her I had enjoyed her company. The pleading that followed, the I love you nonsense, the begging me to come meet her, the "please don't make me cry" stuff....all very, very offputting. Downright unnerving.

I wasn't sure if a goodbye chat was a good idea. Glad I did though. I was worried I would find myself going back to watch her cam as a guest, but that final talk killed it for me.

edit: I should add, if she had responded to my farewell with a "Ok then, take care luv.", I probably would have been back with more tokens within days. :lol:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Alexandra Cole said:
I liked you better when you were telling stories. Now you're just touching yourself and that kind of coarse behavior is beneath Jolene's stature. Put your pants back on, sir.

Or don't. Deep in my heart, I really want to believe that you're being facetious.

That is the most enigmatic thing I have read in quite a while.

lovesheidi said:
so.much.cringe.

Indeed.

Over the last several days, I have slowly begun to make my return to reality. I am aghast at how delusional I allowed myself to become. Though I stand by the overall accuracy of what I shared, there are certain details I am becoming quite unsure of; I honestly don't know if they were real or imagined.

I pride myself on relying on logic and reason rather than the whims of emotion. And yet, with little more than an hour or so of video feed and a few lines of text, I was lured into laying aside my principles to go chasing after a mirage. When I see this type of behaviour in others, I am quick to voice my contempt; perhaps considering my own folly will lead me to adopt a more sympathetic tone in the future.

But I did not revisit this sordid episode to post more inane crap; I actually returned in the hopes that I could delete the inane crap I had already posted, for two reasons.

Firstly, my reputation. Powerful men from around the globe come to seek my counsel on a wide variety of matters. The insights I offer quite literally shape world events. If my judgment ever begins to be called into question, I fear what it might mean for civilization.

Secondly, there are a great many people who worship me. I hate to sound conceited, but there is just no other way to put it. If these people were to find out that I am fallible, many would undoubtedly become disillusioned and lose all will to live. The thought that my moment of weakness might lead to a rash of suicides is more than I can bear.

Since deleting isn't possible, I can only hope some good will come of having my tale preserved for posterity. Maybe someday, someone walking a similar path will stumble across it. Maybe this will be a good slap across the face.

justjoinedtopost said:
lovesheidi said:
so.much.cringe.

Indeed.

Over the last several days, I have slowly begun to make my return to reality. I am aghast at how delusional I allowed myself to become. Though I stand by the overall accuracy of what I shared, there are certain details I am becoming quite unsure of; I honestly don't know if they were real or imagined.

I pride myself on relying on logic and reason rather than the whims of emotion. And yet, with little more than an hour or so of video feed and a few lines of text, I was lured into laying aside my principles to go chasing after a mirage. When I see this type of behaviour in others, I am quick to voice my contempt; perhaps considering my own folly will lead me to adopt a more sympathetic tone in the future.

But I did not revisit this sordid episode to post more inane crap; I actually returned in the hopes that I could delete the inane crap I had already posted, for two reasons.

Firstly, my reputation. Powerful men from around the globe come to seek my counsel on a wide variety of matters. The insights I offer quite literally shape world events. If my judgment ever begins to be called into question, I fear what it might mean for civilization.

Secondly, there are a great many people who worship me. I hate to sound conceited, but there is just no other way to put it. If these people were to find out that I am fallible, many would undoubtedly become disillusioned and lose all will to live. The thought that my moment of weakness might lead to a rash of suicides is more than I can bear.

Since deleting isn't possible, I can only hope some good will come of having my tale preserved for posterity. Maybe someday, someone walking a similar path will stumble across it. Maybe this will be a good slap across the face.

My wrists are ready and willing for the biting sweet kiss of cold steel when this lurid tale is revealed.
You have wrapped the noose around the necks of so many by going this far, all that is left is a gentle push of the stool that society has so lazily rested on.
Make it so.

Let the World burn sweet Prince.

justjoinedtopost said:

:think: So... you are telling us that you are either (A)The Pope... or (B) a deluded loony ?

ZijVnXh.png

I_Am_Iris said:
HyoriKim said:
Kim Jung Un is one of my top 5 to do's on my cam girl bucket list.

I think I must have missed something...

I think I went too far ahead. Someone implied that this guy is delusional. When I think delusion, I think of Kim Jong Un. Hence, if he is the Supreme Leader, I would like to invite him to a Skype show.

justjoinedtopost said:

:clap: Well played

I was 95% certain this was a troll thread but those last 3 paragraphs were worth reading all your garbage for. They cracked me up. :lol:

Alexandra Cole said:
I think you need a new headless siren.

Please. The headless thing is so last week. Besides, I have already found my next muse.

She is a pitiful young thing; quadruple amputee, lives just outside of Topeka. She comes from a large family, and the money she makes camming is their sole means of support.

Night and day, she is all I dream of. I won't rest until I've had myself a nice long look at her feet.

fandango said:
:clap: Well played

I was 95% certain this was a troll thread but those last 3 paragraphs were worth reading all your garbage for. They cracked me up. :lol:

Now I have had my fulfillment. My work is done here.

justjoinedtopost said:
Please. The headless thing is so last week. Besides, I have already found my next muse.

She is a pitiful young thing; quadruple amputee, lives just outside of Topeka. She comes from a large family, and the money she makes camming is their sole means of support.

Night and day, she is all I dream of. I won't rest until I've had myself a nice long look at her feet.

Aaaaaaaand there we have it. Nothing to see here folks, just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.