AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloaders

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What do you think of freeloaders?

• Members, please select to see results.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I hate them. They should go away.

Votes: 24 10.2%
  • I don't care about them, one way or the other.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • As long as they aren't a hassle, they don't bother me.

Votes: 68 28.8%
  • If they can't contribute tokens, they'd better contribute conversation!

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to sit a while and admire,
Contribute in either tokens OR conversation, preferably both over a sustained period of time, even if you can't afford much, its the thought. If a model is happy for you to just sit there and chat away you have probably worked up some degree of trust

Thats my :twocents-02cents:

If you have a history of tipping, the models will be much more understanding when you have to slow down or stop tipping for a while. However, if you never tipped in the first place, eventually many will tire of your constant bla-bla in their room, especially if it doesn't contribute to the flow of the conversation.

sweetiebatman said:
If you are going to sit a while and admire,
Contribute in either tokens OR conversation, preferably both over a sustained period of time, even if you can't afford much, its the thought. If a model is happy for you to just sit there and chat away you have probably worked up some degree of trust

Thats my :twocents-02cents:

we mostly lie and pretend we like sweetie in our rooms because he sounds like such a great dude on this forum, but honestly, im just going to have to come out and say it. sweetiebatman, i do not like you at all. stay the f out my room, my conversation, and .... JUST KIDDING!!!! did you like your birthday card you crazy fuck!!!! ive been loving your company lately - not sure when you ever sleep (oh waittttt, i do remember, at the computer whenever i get naked hahahaha) :D thank you for letting me troll you all the time. i have some immature energy i need to get out lately.. err... always. xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxox yo biggest fan - cassssssssssss

Reactions: sweetiebatman
CassieRamone, master of the backhanded compliment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.