AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie Walnuts said:
Back to the topic..... :lol:

I admit, I freeload. However, I do tip when I have tokens. Not often can I actually buy a pocketfull, but when I do, I toss them out 10 or 20 at a time, for whatever reason or no reason. But for the most part, yeah I just visit you all and say hi.

I don't feel teh guilt because a full room attracts more people (generally) which ups the odds of better tips. I go rate the models if they are fretting over their cam score. I don't ask any of you to do anything, even on the rare occasion I do toss a big tip out for you. I'm a quiet, friendly, unobtrusive spectator. I don't bug you with PMs. (I think PMs while a cam model is talking to everyone in a room is kinda rude and stupid. leave her alone and talk in public already).

For a long time, I lurk in a room and see if I actually like the model and her personality. I find real gems, like Frankie, or Alex, and a few others. Some I find annoying. Some, I hang out int their rooms because they are entertainingly lousy at being a camgirl. I freely admit, I go around looking for entertaining train wrecks for teh lulz.

If there is a free show going on..... duh, I stay even if I'm broke. If you say you leave out of some kinda honor thing, you are probably slipping back in as a guest. (Just admit it.)

The BEST thing a model cal do is to be publicly HONEST. We're gonna have a show, tip or GTFO. If you really honestly feel cheated by freeloaders watching a free show..... Don't do it. Do groups.

You can't really blame anyone for watching a free show for free. That's why it's called a free/public show.

Now, I have to go buy some tokens because I feel really, really guilty. Thanks a lot ladies.
:lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I just read through the whole thread, I haven't checked it in a week. Goddamn! For the record I did tip Alex 200 tokens on saturday night, so I guess I'm not that much of a freeloader after all huh? :-D

nerdguy said:
I just read through the whole thread, I haven't checked it in a week. Goddamn! For the record I did tip Alex 200 tokens on saturday night, so I guess I'm not that much of a freeloader after all huh? :-D

Pat yourself on the back :) In my opinion, u seem like a good & nice member! And def not a freeloader then!!

Another thought I had: seems that MFC relies alot on "The Law of Large Numbers"
I learned about this alot when going through Insurance Agent classes.
In insurance, In a nut-shell- they explain how they stay afloat because the number of accidents that they pay settlements for is taken from monies from people who are accident free(out of their premiums) The ideal customers pay for others accidents & vice-versa. Same with health insurance. A healthy person who rarely uses their insurance is paying to foot the extra costs for the sick people who have to drain their health coverage benefits.

Kinda like MFC tippers tend to help even out the freeloaders. The Law of Large Numbers is a very interesting read & used in companies more than what I had ever thought, until I learned about it!

NevaehStar said:
nerdguy said:

Pat yourself on the back :) In my opinion, u seem like a good & nice member! And def not a freeloader then!!

Another thought I had: seems that MFC relies alot on "The Law of Large Numbers"
I learned about this alot when going through Insurance Agent classes.
In insurance, In a nut-shell- they explain how they stay afloat because the number of accidents that they pay settlements for is taken from monies from people who are accident free(out of their premiums) The ideal customers pay for others accidents & vice-versa. Same with health insurance. A healthy person who rarely uses their insurance is paying to foot the extra costs for the sick people who have to drain their health coverage benefits.

Kinda like MFC tippers tend to help even out the freeloaders. The Law of Large Numbers is a very interesting read & used in companies more than what I had ever thought, until I learned about it!

Yes, this is what I always saw as the advantage of the MFC business model - yes there are huge numbers of guests, but the more that come, the more go premium (even if it's a fraction) and then out of those premiums a percentage tip regularly. More traffic means more tips, you don't always see it in realtime, but it's true.

Okie dokie, I think I am going to go ahead and chime in even though I have a feeling I may make some enemies with this post.

LovelyLemon and I share the same viewpoint on this so I will try not to repeat what she said and only support it with my personal feelings about freeloaders.

I, for one, don't mind freeloaders because I have come to realize they are prevalent on all camming sites, not just MFC. Not everyone has expendable income to shower camgirls with tokens and maybe they just want someone to hang out with. Whether they get it from a "non-adult" website or a camsite doesn't matter to me.

What I don't like is when I hear MODELS complaining about freeloaders when they are doing public shows, regardless if there was a tipdown for it. Wake up and smell the coffee, girls! When you are in public chat there is only one way to make money and that is via tips. You are NOT guaranteed any monetary compensation for your time while you're in free chat. It's your JOB to get members to join you in group/private chat. So, if you want to complain about not getting paid then go to group or private where you know you are guaranteed pay for your time. If you don't have people interested in group or private then don't do a public show. If you do a public show, consider it a donation to charity. It really is as simple as that, in my opinion.

Personally, I do what I feel like doing while I am in public chat. That means I dance, chat, jump on my bed, make silly faces, masturbate and generally do what makes ME happy because, afterall, no one is paying me for that time. That being said, I don't think acting like a 5 year old by jumping on my bed is going to get members to say "Yes, BB, I'm hot and horny for you now let's go private, shall we?". So, I WORK to entice members to take me group/private by teasing or engaging in some sort of conversation that won't totally kill the vibe in my room (this has been hard lately because of some totally random topics, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless). Additionally, I don't have a price list, like 100tokens for flash or anything like that so if someone tips and includes a request to see tits or whatever I may or may not fulfill their request. It's not like I said "If you tip this, then you get this". People should just assume that tips are given because you enjoy what the model is doing at the moment. Ok, I'm digressing from the topic...

To reiterate one of LovelyLemon's points, I have dozens of members in my room that visit regularly and while not all of them contribute to my chatroom in the form of tokens, they do contribute in other ways (sometimes in ways unseen by others). If they are able to tip, great! If not, that's okay, too. I'm not going to make them feel like a lowlife piece of shit because they can't shower me with tokens. I don't know their personal situation and maybe they are hanging out with me to escape the negativity in their life from work/wives/girlfriends/family/friends. Maybe they just need is some friendly company and good conversation. The last thing they need and want is another negative person in their life asking "What can you do for me, BB?". In some ways, I feel like I'm earning "karma tokens" which in my mind can be more valuable than any real tokens I could ever receive. :-D

Anywho, I rarely get ban happy (unless I'm PMS'ing - ha!) but I'll do it when necessary, like when someone only communicates via annoying emotes or is an absolute douchebag. If someone wants to try and get my attention by calling me names and trying to tear me down I simply ignore their comments and respond to more respectful chatters. This reinforces to other members that the only way they'll get attention from me is if they are being positive. The losers are just trying to get attention (and maybe even a ban). They'll move on eventually.

So, my point to all this is that I welcome freeloaders with open arms so long as they are respectful and try to contribute to the chat when they feel they have something positive and/or relevant to contribute. If they enjoy what I do and can't tip then I'd at least appreciate a nice compliment or two and for them to rate/admire my profile. Flattery goes a long way in my world and I really enjoy meeting new people. :)

xoxo,
Kitty

KittyWilde said:
Okie dokie, I think I am going to go ahead and chime in even though I have a feeling I may make some enemies with this post.

LovelyLemon and I share the same viewpoint on this so I will try not to repeat what she said and only support it with my personal feelings about freeloaders.

I, for one, don't mind freeloaders because I have come to realize they are prevalent on all camming sites, not just MFC. Not everyone has expendable income to shower camgirls with tokens and maybe they just want someone to hang out with. Whether they get it from a "non-adult" website or a camsite doesn't matter to me.

What I don't like is when I hear MODELS complaining about freeloaders when they are doing public shows, regardless if there was a tipdown for it. Wake up and smell the coffee, girls! When you are in public chat there is only one way to make money and that is via tips. You are NOT guaranteed any monetary compensation for your time while you're in free chat. It's your JOB to get members to join you in group/private chat. So, if you want to complain about not getting paid then go to group or private where you know you are guaranteed pay for your time. If you don't have people interested in group or private then don't do a public show. If you do a public show, consider it a donation to charity. It really is as simple as that, in my opinion.

Personally, I do what I feel like doing while I am in public chat. That means I dance, chat, jump on my bed, make silly faces, masturbate and generally do what makes ME happy because, afterall, no one is paying me for that time. That being said, I don't think acting like a 5 year old by jumping on my bed is going to get members to say "Yes, BB, I'm hot and horny for you now let's go private, shall we?". So, I WORK to entice members to take me group/private by teasing or engaging in some sort of conversation that won't totally kill the vibe in my room (this has been hard lately because of some totally random topics, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless). Additionally, I don't have a price list, like 100tokens for flash or anything like that so if someone tips and includes a request to see tits or whatever I may or may not fulfill their request. It's not like I said "If you tip this, then you get this". People should just assume that tips are given because you enjoy what the model is doing at the moment. Ok, I'm digressing from the topic...

To reiterate one of LovelyLemon's points, I have dozens of members in my room that visit regularly and while not all of them contribute to my chatroom in the form of tokens, they do contribute in other ways (sometimes in ways unseen by others). If they are able to tip, great! If not, that's okay, too. I'm not going to make them feel like a lowlife piece of shit because they can't shower me with tokens. I don't know their personal situation and maybe they are hanging out with me to escape the negativity in their life from work/wives/girlfriends/family/friends. Maybe they just need is some friendly company and good conversation. The last thing they need and want is another negative person in their life asking "What can you do for me, BB?". In some ways, I feel like I'm earning "karma tokens" which in my mind can be more valuable than any real tokens I could ever receive. :-D

Anywho, I rarely get ban happy (unless I'm PMS'ing - ha!) but I'll do it when necessary, like when someone only communicates via annoying emotes or is an absolute douchebag. If someone wants to try and get my attention by calling me names and trying to tear me down I simply ignore their comments and respond to more respectful chatters. This reinforces to other members that the only way they'll get attention from me is if they are being positive. The losers are just trying to get attention (and maybe even a ban). They'll move on eventually.

So, my point to all this is that I welcome freeloaders with open arms so long as they are respectful and try to contribute to the chat when they feel they have something positive and/or relevant to contribute. If they enjoy what I do and can't tip then I'd at least appreciate a nice compliment or two and for them to rate/admire my profile. Flattery goes a long way in my world and I really enjoy meeting new people. :)

xoxo,
Kitty
:clap: awesome post

Well said.
The free chat is to bait the crowd into a group or privates. It's a basic marketing concept. You have a tray of tasty samples for them outside, if they like the taste of the samples they will beat down the door to buy a full meal and drinks.

Remember the story about free milk and cows your mom told you. :lol:

A sip of the milk might just get you a sale for a whole gallon.
Take 3 hours and pour a few gallons all over the place for free, there's no real logic in whining about those who didn't pay for the free milk....

There is a seductive art in luring the viewer into the back room for better things. Propping your vag up to the cam for 6 hours and yelling "tip me goddamit" aint quite the way it's done.

yeah it's true and if I had a dollar for every time some chick was doing everything, absolutely everything in public and some jerk(s) took her group or private, despite the fact there was nothing more she could possibly do lol...

Example, I dont particularly get into extreme insertions of large objects, but I was sitting in lounge a week or so ago where there was a running commentary of Extremepussy sticking a baseball bat up her ass, and then a bunch of shocked outcries that guys took her to group lol. Now while nobody freeloading has the right to complain - they also wonder wtf more is she expected to do in group or are those guys just being cockblockers? lol

So I dunno where the logic is - beautiful girl shakes vag in front of 300 guys gets nothing, beautiful girl goes ahead and does a public show and guys clamour to see the same thing in group or pvt where they pay per minute *shrug*

I swear if you could figure out the difference between those things, you'd get rich on mfc.

Jupiter551 said:
If I had a dollar for every time some chick was doing everything, absolutely everything in public and some jerk(s) took her group or private, despite the fact there was nothing more she could possibly do lol...

I can only surmise that her regulars are watching out for her when they go group or the person wants it archived when taking her to private. Other than those possible reasons, color me clueless too.

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
If I had a dollar for every time some chick was doing everything, absolutely everything in public and some jerk(s) took her group or private, despite the fact there was nothing more she could possibly do lol...

I can only surmise that her regulars are watching out for her when they go group or the person wants it archived when taking her to private. Other than those possible reasons, color me clueless too.

Ummm..."Double Penetration with 2 baseball bats, BB?"

Who knows why these so-called "jerks" took her group/private. Maybe they did it to get her to stop fucking herself in public chat or maybe they wanted to see something more extreme. Regardless, they aren't jerks because they decided to pay for something you wanted for free. I mean, what would you call a guy that takes a model private just to chat? A few days after I started camming I had a member take me private for 4+ hours just to chat. We also ate ice cream...well, I did, anyway. The next night he took me private for another 4+ hours and we chatted most of the time. This continued for 6 weeks and not once did I question why he was taking me private. I just accepted it and moved on.

The bottom line is who really cares why some people decide to take a model private. It's not your tokens they're spending. :)

KittyWilde said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:

Ummm..."Double Penetration with 2 baseball bats, BB?"

Who knows why these so-called "jerks" took her group/private. Maybe they did it to get her to stop fucking herself in public chat or maybe they wanted to see something more extreme. Regardless, they aren't jerks because they decided to pay for something you wanted for free. I mean, what would you call a guy that takes a model private just to chat? A few days after I started camming I had a member take me private for 4+ hours just to chat. We also ate ice cream...well, I did, anyway. The next night he took me private for another 4+ hours and we chatted most of the time. This continued for 6 weeks and not once did I question why he was taking me private. I just accepted it and moved on.

The bottom line is who really cares why some people decide to take a model private. It's not your tokens they're spending. :)

Well, personally I don't care - wasn't my tokens and like you said, I wasn't watching anyway.

I do think they're jerks because presumably the room tipped SOMETHING for her to shove a bat in there.

Though I certainly doubt they did it for any kind of altruistic reasons...guys who like to see a 2 foot long bat up a girl's butt don't seem like the kind who'd rush to defend her honor from doing it in public.

In the instances I am not spending I don't care, but I can still appreciate the sheer rudeness of some jerk coming along and taking a girl private after HE copped an eyeful of the free show and decided he wanted more.

Yes, the model should decline, or more to the point should tell him to contribute a few hundred tokens that he would have spent in private to continue the public show - but members shouldn't be such self-centered pricks in such a situation either.

It's a matter of etiquette.

I remember one reasonably well known model I won't name, taking ~8000 tokens in an hour or so from maybe 8 or 10 different members, very slowly stripping, got to handbra and some JERK comes in and takes her True Pvt...the guys who tipped hung around for like 20 minutes waiting, but I guess she was done and just logged...

KittyWilde said:

I agree with both Jup and Kitty on their respective points, but methinks we're likely talking about 2 entirely different scenarios. It just defies common sense, as well as common decency for peeps to take (or try to take) a model group or private in the midst of a paid for public show. Models that care about their reputation will deny the request, but the pure token whores will gladly click on that accept option.

KittyWilde said:

I agree with just about everything you said, but the part above I agree with the most. A few months ago, I was talking with another member and we both saw a top model (not naming names to reduce drama, but it was a US based model) banning premiums who were watching the show but not tipping.

The fact is that if a model is giving a public show, they're basically giving a free show. Tips are only voluntary. If they want to make payment mandatory, take it into a group show. Otherwise, they have no excuse to bitch.

Mikeythegeek said:
I agree with just about everything you said, but the part above I agree with the most. A few months ago, I was talking with another member and we both saw a top model (not naming names to reduce drama, but it was a US based model) banning premiums who were watching the show but not tipping.

Hahah did she then do the show and demanded tips every 60 seconds to keep it going, which I think she got, must not have been enough cos she got close to cumming then yelled "FUCK YOU CHEAPASS MOTHERFUCKERS" or something to that effect and logged???

Most of the time, it's the big and regular tippers, the ones who also pay for those public shows, who are the ones who take models private during public shows, and not random guys who just happen to come along. Models, even successful ones, often feel obligated to go private with their whales regardless of timing because they are concerned about the long-term consequences of refusing the private, and not because they want those 60 tokens a minute. The model runs the risk of pissing someone off, no matter what she does.

Sevrin said:
Most of the time, it's the big and regular tippers, the ones who also pay for those public shows, who are the ones who take models private during public shows, and not random guys who just happen to come along. Models, even successful ones, often feel obligated to go private with their whales regardless of timing because they are concerned about the long-term consequences of refusing the private, and not because they want those 60 tokens a minute. The model runs the risk of pissing someone off, no matter what she does.

All of this, it reminds me of the time a friend tipped the whole amount to get me topless then proceeded to take me pvt moments after. When I returned I had a very angry pm from a guy who never contributes either decent chat or tokens saying it was incredibly rude of me to take a pvt immediately after someone had tipped to get me topless. Douchebag! :woops:

^^ Good point Fluffy. Members have to keep in mind they don't always know whats going on behind the scenes. Tip notes, privates, anonymous tips, PMs ect. I do agree with the general consensus that doing a countdown where lots of members contribute, reaching the goal and then instantly going private is wrong though.

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:

Well, personally I don't care - wasn't my tokens and like you said, I wasn't watching anyway.

I do think they're jerks because presumably the room tipped SOMETHING for her to shove a bat in there.

Though I certainly doubt they did it for any kind of altruistic reasons...guys who like to see a 2 foot long bat up a girl's butt don't seem like the kind who'd rush to defend her honor from doing it in public.

In the instances I am not spending I don't care, but I can still appreciate the sheer rudeness of some jerk coming along and taking a girl private after HE copped an eyeful of the free show and decided he wanted more.

Yes, the model should decline, or more to the point should tell him to contribute a few hundred tokens that he would have spent in private to continue the public show - but members shouldn't be such self-centered pricks in such a situation either.

It's a matter of etiquette.

I remember one reasonably well known model I won't name, taking ~8000 tokens in an hour or so from maybe 8 or 10 different members, very slowly stripping, got to handbra and some JERK comes in and takes her True Pvt...the guys who tipped hung around for like 20 minutes waiting, but I guess she was done and just logged...

Great points, but like you (or maybe someone else) said in an earlier post, maybe the guy wanted an archive of said show rather than contributing to the countdown and watching it in public. OR maybe he had no idea she was doing a public show and thought it would be a good time to request a private? I mean, I don't agree with her accepting the private after collecting tokens for a show, but I can't blame the guy for trying. I still don't think it requesting a private makes him a jerk. It just makes the model look bad. Like someone else mentioned, you don't always know what goes on behind the scenes...hell, I've had people tip me to put clothes ON when I was doing a tipdown for naked. I had to explain to my chatroom that the 100 token tip just got 100 tokens added to the countdown and not subtracted. They weren't happy, but it is what it is...

Paulie Walnuts said:
There is a seductive art in luring the viewer into the back room for better things. Propping your vag up to the cam for 6 hours and yelling "tip me goddamit" aint quite the way it's done.

But the mental image is pretty hilarious, at least in my mind.

Mikeythegeek said:
A few months ago, I was talking with another member and we both saw a top model (not naming names to reduce drama, but it was a US based model) banning premiums who were watching the show but not tipping.

I recently started doing this during my shows. If guys are demanding things (heck, sometimes even if they're asking) and not tipping, ESP after someone nicely reminds them to tip with requests, I will ban (it annoys me even more when they have tokens, they're just being cheap). They're distracting me and not contributing. I don't think this is what you are referring to, but there might be a back story. There was also one time I banned someone who was quiet just because he had tokens, always came in my room and bugged me at other times, and never once (in over a year and two websites) tipped me. I was NOT going to let him whack off to me for free. So again, sometimes there are back stories. Sometimes models just get sick of the same people always perving and never contributing (conversation, money, or helping in other ways). Yeah, they can go to group, but why should the model have to leave her room instead of the members leaving? There are times where I really want to do a public show b/c I have guys who are big contributors at other times and can't afford it that week... I don't want to make them go without. So if there are a handful of people who are wastes of time, I'll just ban them and then have my own fun :)

But the mental image is pretty hilarious, at least in my mind.

Those ones keep this freeloader amused for hours on end.
:lol:

EllaXoXo said:
Mikeythegeek said:
A few months ago, I was talking with another member and we both saw a top model (not naming names to reduce drama, but it was a US based model) banning premiums who were watching the show but not tipping.

I recently started doing this during my shows. If guys are demanding things (heck, sometimes even if they're asking) and not tipping, ESP after someone nicely reminds them to tip with requests, I will ban (it annoys me even more when they have tokens, they're just being cheap). They're distracting me and not contributing. I don't think this is what you are referring to, but there might be a back story. There was also one time I banned someone who was quiet just because he had tokens, always came in my room and bugged me at other times, and never once (in over a year and two websites) tipped me. I was NOT going to let him whack off to me for free. So again, sometimes there are back stories. Sometimes models just get sick of the same people always perving and never contributing (conversation, money, or helping in other ways). Yeah, they can go to group, but why should the model have to leave her room instead of the members leaving? There are times where I really want to do a public show b/c I have guys who are big contributors at other times and can't afford it that week... I don't want to make them go without. So if there are a handful of people who are wastes of time, I'll just ban them and then have my own fun :)

Well, in the case of this model, most of the guys who were banned weren't even talking. I think they were banned if they were showed has having zero tokens or having their count hidden.

:twocents-02cents:

Over the past month I've been around, I'm never going to be called a big tipper, but I try my best to bring tokens to the table every night I show up. My problem is that I'm flirty and like moving around to chat with different girls each night. I'm never going to be one that is seen as a regular in any one room. Just not my nature.

I've had a VERY good time so far in the rooms I've visited, and here are some of the things I'd suggest to newer guests and premiums (I could be completely wrong, but then again, I usually am):

1. Tips don't have to be huge and constant, but they are important. You don't HAVE to drop a ton, but be polite and show your appreciation.

2. I have a lot of fun trying to come up with something that will make the girl giggle, laugh, or snort on the tip comment. Make my tip stand out even if I can't afford to be a huge tipper that night.

3. Don't ask for anything if you can't tip a lot. If I can only tip 10 or 25 tokens, let it be out of politeness and respect, rather than getting her panties off ASAP.

4. If the girl is doing a countdown or raffle, make my tip work in relation to the topic at hand. If it's 20 tokens to play hi-lo, you're going to do more with one 20 token tip than four 5 token tips. Be a part of the show.

5. Talk. And I mean, seriously CHAT. Listen to the cam girl, read the text on the screen. Once again, be a part of the show. If you can make your host laugh or smile, do it.

6. Have fun with your tips. Figure out your "budget" for the week, or the girl, or the show, and make it work for you. I've passed tokens to other regulars to get them involved, rather than tipping myself. If the girl has a countdown of 50 tokens till top off, and you know she has a good sense of humor, tip her 49 tokens. Not only will she laugh, but you might get a premium who is either broke or shy to tip that last token to get the job done.

7. Don't be afraid to use the offline tip. It doesn't have to be a big tip, but let a girl who has had a shitty day smile when she logs on and sees a tip there for her before she even turns on her cam.

8. "Perv" on a regular and tip her from outer space WHILE she's on cam. I have one girl that entertains me to no end, so I make sure to always anonymously "sneak" attack my tips from Narnia or somewhere rather than actually doing it in front of her other regulars. Then I watch her cam and see if she laughs at my Tip note. (Note: If she doesn't laugh, you will see me sneak behind her on cam and take the tip back out of her purse. Seriously, watch it sometime.)

Well.... that's just me.

bobdontdance said:
2. I have a lot of fun trying to come up with something that will make the girl giggle, laugh, or snort on the tip comment. Make my tip stand out even if I can't afford to be a huge tipper that night.

7. Don't be afraid to use the offline tip. It doesn't have to be a big tip, but let a girl who has had a shitty day smile when she logs on and sees a tip there for her before she even turns on her cam.

These are my two favorite comments from an overall awesome post :)

EllaXoXo said:
bobdontdance said:

These are my two favorite comments from an overall awesome post :)

Well, now I feel AWFUL. Amber made me cut my list down to eight. Look below for the director's cut of my original post.

9. Tell EllaXoXo she's awesome. Daily.

Hum, when I had the tokens I tipped. Now if a model does happen to see me pop in her room it is because I happen to think she is uber cool and I never stay long mostly a quick hia and that's about it.

The way I see it you have four solid types of people that go to cam sites much like the four types you see at the strip clubs.

1) The guy sitting at the stage (public room) tossing a few bucks here and there when he sees something he likes.
2) The guy paying for a lap dance in the back room (private/group shows).
3) The guy throwing hundreds of dollars on stage (public room huge tipper) when a dancer/model is on that he really likes.
4) The guy that sits in the very back darkest part of the club (aka the lounge) and watches from afar. This person may and or may not send tips in the form of anonymous.

Bocefish said:
KittyWilde said:

It just defies common sense, as well as common decency for peeps to take (or try to take) a model group or private in the midst of a paid for public show. Models that care about their reputation will deny the request, but the pure token whores will gladly click on that accept option.
If a public show has been "paid for" (by countdown, etc.) in an agreement with the model, as has been said, it's the model's choice if it's better to honor the "agreement" and stay public or go private.

:twocents-02cents: When a public show isn't based on an explicit agreement and is just random tips for flashes and the like, why wouldn't a model want to take the extra income of the private as well getting momentarily bumped to the top of the default listing (showing models in group and privates above others)? If that few minutes of extra exposure brings in even one or two more viewers that might be willing to tip in public or start an additional private/group, it seems like a win-win, especially for models who don't have stellar cam scores.

My main problem with freeloaders is the entitlement issues that comes along with the douchbaggy ones. The guys who come to the site and expect to never have to pay a dime because its "myfreecams"...or the ones who tipped 10tks once upon a time and expect their requests to be granted for the rest of eternity :icon-rolleyes:

However with that being said, I don't require guys to tip in my room. If they can come in, join in on the conversation, refrain from begging, making requests w/o a tip to back it up, and can rate/admire and not act like a dumbass, then he's good to go. I understand that times are tough, and not everyone has the money to partake in online sexytime. But attitude has a big part of it all, and if you're someone who can't afford to buy tokens all the time but can be cool and show a model their appreciation in other ways and treat her with respect by honoring her rules...then fantastic. But if you're a douchebag who can't afford tokens for whatever reason but still feel entitled to see shit for free, get special treatment, etc..then fuck yourself. I can't afford a Louis Vuitton but you won't ever see me in their stores begging for a free handbag...webcam shows are a hobby/luxury, just like playing golf, fixing up cars, playing sports, buying video games etc...I can't go out and spend money on a hobby so I simply don't, and if you can't afford to show some token love to your fav model without treating her like crap then you sir, do not deserve the privilege of getting to watch her. :twocents-02cents:

I have plenty of regs who are in my room every day and tip next to nothing..but they treat me amazing, make me smile and add positivity to the room. I like that, so I don't mind if they can't afford tokens all the time. But the rest of the freeloaders with entitlement issues? Suck my big fat dink! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.