AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fundraising idea!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyDott

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 21, 2015
Twitter Username
@missydott0717
MFC Username
MissyDott
Streamate Username
Missy_Dott
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/94771/missydott0717
So I got really high last night and decided my life's purpose. I've always known I want to help people, I just finally made a plan of how to do it. I came up with an idea for a group that I'd like to eventually make a charitable organization. It's called LivePLUR. If you've ever been involved in rave culture, you probably already know where this is going. PLUR stands for Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. I think that is what being human really is all about, and that's why I chose it as part of my group's name. I have a Twitter and a Facebook page open. with the same logo as each other.

My first goal is to get as many clothes as possible to my local homeless shelters. If you want to help out in your own way, donate what you can to your local shelters and tweet or facebook a picture of it to my pages, if you use hashtags, I'm using #livePLUR2015 for now because just #livePLUR is pretty well used already by ravers. I want to do the actual delivery on August 1 of this year, when I'll start my next idea.
For what its worth, in my area we have two Catholic Charities shelters, a YWCA and a non-denominational shelter. Just to give you a starting point if you don't know where to donate to. :)

Thanks for your help!

Twitter
Facebook

Reactions: Poker_Babe
@MissyDott I am down. I donate clothes to GoodWill regularly as I somehow accumulate an ungodly amount of stuff. Could you maybe link your pages so we know what to mention? I am happy to use #livePLUR, but having an entity to which is attached makes it that much more powerful.

EDIT: Ladies! Donations to many nonprofits are tax deductible. Just ask the staff to give you a slip.

Reactions: MissyDott
@MissyDott I am down. I donate clothes to GoodWill regularly as I somehow accumulate an ungodly amount of stuff. Could you maybe link your pages so we know what to mention? I am happy to use #livePLUR, but having an entity to which is attached makes it that much more powerful.

EDIT: Ladies! Donations to many nonprofits are tax deductible. Just ask the staff to give you a slip.
The twitter and Facebook links at the end of the original post are to the pages. I'm not going to be very active for a week, going to Texas to see my future in-laws and make them my in-laws (getting married next Friday!). As soon as I get back I'm going to get my donation stuff together and make sure my friends know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.