AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gaga Camera Vibrator by Svakom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
Kind of surprised I haven't noticed camgirls using this already.

Ooooh the opportunities for models and members.

Scenic trip around cervix at 2500

"show upper rectum bb"

Will it be a Good cam/Shitty cam if used anally?

You probably haven't seen any of us using it yet because it's already sold out! :p

But actually, as much as the average member might be scared off by the view of the inside of a vagine (seriously, they are pretty strange looking from the inside!) these could be great for fetish shows, especially clips that involve shrinking the viewer and eating him, or inserting him into the vagina. I'll definitely consider buying one for those purposes when they're back in stock. (Also I'm really curious to see what my insides look like.)

It also reminds me of this gif, which I have always found extremely fascinating (edit: put in a spoiler tag in case anyone doesn't wanna see a super close up of a penis ejaculating inside a vagina)

mlcvgq4.gif

Yea, if it wasn't sold out I'd absolutely buy this and use it for all sorts of fetish videos.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyEvans said:
You probably haven't seen any of us using it yet because it's already sold out! :p

:whistle:
White version

Black version

Purple version This one is sold by Svakom and is the cheapest of the three.
Eh..... But none of those sellers have good feedback or are eligible for Prime shipping. :? For an item that expensive, I'm extremely hesitant to purchase from a seller that doesn't have good feedback.

Edit: I went ahead and just ordered directly through the Svakom website. Woohoo! :dance:
Bye bye paycheck. My pockets hurt now, lol.

Rose said:
I went ahead and just ordered directly through the Svakom website. Woohoo! :dance:
I decided to get one too, will send it to a yet unknown model as a gift. I know a few struggling models who may be able to take advantage of the gimmick factor, otherwise I know a few good models who may be able to show how such a device can be used best (CuteHerminie seems to have a plan).

Apparently it's also really handy for showing people just how dirty it is between the keys on your laptop...

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:
I went ahead and just ordered directly through the Svakom website. Woohoo! :dance:
I decided to get one too, will send it to a yet unknown model as a gift. I know a few struggling models who may be able to take advantage of the gimmick factor, otherwise I know a few good models who may be able to show how such a device can be used best (CuteHerminie seems to have a plan).

Plans for sure if I ever get one. All the mouth exploration videos. And Mmm deepthroat baby. Plus all the pussy shows possible. Theres so many things I could think to do with this thing.

Teagan said:
Plans for sure if I ever get one. All the mouth exploration videos. And Mmm deepthroat baby. Plus all the pussy shows possible. Theres so many things I could think to do with this thing.
I already have 4 scripts written down. :lol: Tracking says it should be here Wednesday, so Thursday I should have nothing but Gaga videos posting to my Clips4sale store, lol..

Rose said:
Teagan said:
I already have 4 scripts written down. :lol: Tracking says it should be here Wednesday, so Thursday I should have nothing but Gaga videos posting to my Clips4sale store, lol..

Im worried the camera quality really wont be up to par. The reviews for it arent the greatest and it worries me. Thats a lot of money for a mini camera with a light.

Reactions: Rose
Teagan said:
Rose said:
Teagan said:

Im worried the camera quality really wont be up to par. The reviews for it arent the greatest and it worries me. Thats a lot of money for a mini camera with a light.
Yea but the whole premise is that that camera would fit down my throat or up my nose, where other mini cameras wouldn't. It doesn't have to be amazing quality. It just needs to make the fantasy seem believable and go farther than the camera I have now. How else would I simulate what it would be like for my teeny tiny man toy to get lost on my cervix? Or for my itty slave to accidentally get swallowed alive?

rexcode said:
Yeah, the reviews for this product aren't exactly stellar.

http://noveltiestoymeetsgirl.com/2015/01/review-svakom-lester-lisa-gaga.html

tl;dr vibe sucks, camera won't really work without using a clear speculum, needs a computer connection to record video
Some of your are missing the point of its appeal, shitty cam and vibrator aside, it will never be about the internal show, though it is an option. Think about it's use externally, especially with other toys.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Just got mine in the mail. :dance:

Bullet points:
*the light works WELL (yes, even in fully dark places)
*the vibrator is really strong
*the camera is like 2 mbps, but I wasn't expecting anything fancy or HD and it doesn't need to be for my purposes
*the directions are a touch confusing, but plug and play works fairly well
*it works well with my camera software on my computer

Yea, I'm thinking this was a really good investment. It should have a great return for what I'm planning on using it for.

Side note: I think I would have been happy never seeing the inside of my ears or nose that closely.... Should have thought of that sooner. You live, you learn.

:twocents-02cents:

Rose said:

Bullet points:
*the camera is like 2 mbps, but I wasn't expecting anything fancy or HD and it doesn't need to be for my purposes

Yea, I'm thinking this was a really good investment. It should have a great return for what I'm planning on using it for.

Side note: I think I would have been happy never seeing the inside of my ears or nose that closely.... Should have thought of that sooner. You live, you learn.

Good to hear a real camgirl review, was so curious ....mine is sitting here unopened as I was gifting it, with no luck as yet, but still a few models I want to ask yet.

I would imagine some views of yourself you may well want to skip. Notice on the box it says 'endoscopy', guess we could call this the fetish?

When summer arrives try an ice insertion show with it. I would imagine this would be amazing.
Was also wondering if you could connect a mobile device? Snap of the intimate/ close up moments after being on cam.

How is cam externally, like in a stocking watching the action? Tell us more as you experiment please Rose.

Reactions: rockstarforall
Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:

Bullet points:

Good to hear a real camgirl review, was so curious ....mine is sitting here unopened as I was gifting it, with no luck as yet, but still a few models I want to ask yet.

I would imagine some views of yourself you may well want to skip. Notice on the box it says 'endoscopy', guess we could call this the fetish?

When summer arrives try an ice insertion show with it. I would imagine this would be amazing.
Was also wondering if you could connect a mobile device? Snap of the intimate/ close up moments after being on cam.

How is cam externally, like in a stocking watching the action? Tell us more as you experiment please Rose.

What the heck are you asking the girls to do with it that you cant gift it away lol? Many of us would love this thing.

I would imagine that you could just screen shot anything from the videos to send as snaps later on. That could work just fine. The ice insertion I think would be a great video but like the one reviewer said you probably do need a speculum to do any inside pussy and ass shots. Totally worth it though for this thing.

Reactions: KayleePond and Rose
Teagan said:
What the heck are you asking the girls to do with it that you cant gift it away lol? Many of us would love this thing.
I think that I am asking for nothing might be the worry, so a few non-responses to asking. A few of those I have asked have no way to recieve it safely too. There are plenty of studio models I know that will accept it, but is a harder choice, I should find someone when my shift changes next week.

I no longer cam so this will be used in strictly a fetish sense for clips only and will not be masturbated with at all most likely. You do NOT need a speculum for internal shots. The light works WELL. You can put it under a black blanket in a pitch black room and you'll definitely be able to see whatever orifice it is being used on.

I don't believe it works with phones. The camera only works if you're connected to a computer.

Rose said:
I don't believe it works with phones. The camera only works if you're connected to a computer.
Phone/ mobile device connection (i.e. Micro USB) to female USB port is worth a try, sometimes you get lucky depending on your phone/ mobile device and the software you have.

I want one soooo baaaaad! I would probably keep it just for myself because when I masturbate I actually don't fantasize, I just imagine that clenching feeling and try to visualize what it would look like. Now I could knoooooow!

LilyEvans said:

But actually, as much as the average member might be scared off by the view of the inside of a vagine (seriously, they are pretty strange looking from the inside!) these could be great for fetish shows, especially clips that involve shrinking the viewer and eating him, or inserting him into the vagina. I'll definitely consider buying one for those purposes when they're back in stock. (Also I'm really curious to see what my insides look like.)

It also reminds me of this gif, which I have always found extremely fascinating (edit: put in a spoiler tag in case anyone doesn't wanna see a super close up of a penis ejaculating inside a vagina)

mlcvgq4.gif
Hmmm. Never saw a penis suck the cum back in before. Quite a skill!

Ambers Troll said:
Teagan said:
I think that I am asking for nothing might be the worry, so a few non-responses to asking. A few of those I have asked have no way to recieve it safely too. There are plenty of studio models I know that will accept it, but is a harder choice, I should find someone when my shift changes next week.
Shift changed and found the right model to send this gift to. She does oral shows, loves different toys, is comfortable with such intimate views, and often uses multiple cameras in her shows. She does pretty well at camming so it might not profit her too much more, but she will take advantage off the gimmick, she will make the most of it.

Reactions: Teagan
From what I've heard from a friend who used it, it's not really that great. She says the vibration itself isn't very strong, but since it's supposed to be waterproof it makes for good bathtime play if that's what you're into. And, like the article linked earlier, she confirms that the video is pretty much just a very dark pink blur without using a speculum or light of some kind. I want to have one to try oral on though, I imagine that could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.