AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game Of Thrones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for dragons burninating at any time now! Do you think Danerys will just take Kings Landing with burning? We did see her in the shadow castle in Quarth pass through the Iron Throne Room, ceiling ripped open and it snowing fallout.

OK, am needing a recap.

I'll give it a shot.

95% of the meat of the plots from the whole season happened in this latest episode.

Arya keeps smiling and pretending to be all 'just a kid,' but Sansa may already be suspecting she's the baddest ass of all of them.

Arya: Brienne, you defeated the hound, let's practice together.
Brienne: Hahaha little girl, not with that puny sword.
Arya: Whoop you're dead. Oh, you're dead again. Look, another death blow. Not even breaking a sweat here Brienne, look...dead again...
Sansa overlooking the two: "Holy fuck, she could kill everyone in the keep with her pinkie!"

Little Fingers days are numbered and he's starting to realize it. Once he figures out Bran knows EVERYTHING he'll either hightail it out of there or be killed for getting their dad dead. I suspect dead.

Dragon. Fire. Whole lot of flying whoopass.

Jaime: glub glub

Reactions: KyraJune
Arya made it to Winterfell? Crud, really hate I missed that. Yeah, Sansa could take a lesson or two from her sister.

I swore if they killed a dragon I was gonna scream. Yay for that not happening. Now can Jamie swim though? Not only that but can he swim in armor? And with the wind knocked out of him from that blow? I doubt he will die but realistically he'd be dead dead. I also got much satisfaction watching Kings Landing start to burn. Cersei's retaliation will be strong for this.

I swore if they killed a dragon I was gonna scream. Yay for that not happening. Now can Jamie swim though? Not only that but can he swim in armor? And with the wind knocked out of him from that blow? I doubt he will die but realistically he'd be dead dead. I also got much satisfaction watching Kings Landing start to burn. Cersei's retaliation will be strong for this.

I'm guessing that he can swim, but seeing as he only has one hand it's probably only in circles.

I tend to like his reviews.

Swearing, and of course *spoilers* duh. This is pretty much a full recap of the episode. So, it's all here.

Also...
I missed the full meaning of the Bran quote "Chaos is a Ladder." It's a quote directly from Littlefinger himself from an earlier episode.

Pretty much showed Littlefinger that Bran knows everything about him, including all his conversations from the past, and what his motivations really are.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MDouble00
I JUSSSST realized today that the 'Hound' Sandor Clegane (the guy with the burnt face) is the younger brother to that MASSIVE guy that guards Cersei (the 'Mountain')!

I know I should probably know that, but, so many names and families (just a lil bit more complicated than Star Wars). :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Tartan
I knew he wasn't a bastard. I fucking knew it. I've been saying for forever Rhaegar married Lyanna. With all the fighting going on it was his best chance of securing another legitimate heir they didn't know about who would survive. King of the North and rightful heir to the Iron Throne Jon Snow. At least the show confirms it now instead of skipping around. I definitely think Dani suspects he is related too. She knows he's a bastard, she was questioning him surviving getting stabbed, and when he touched the dragon...she knows without it being confirmed only.

I don't get why she used her own face when sneaking in/out of the room. Unless she wanted to be seen. Or why hide off to the side. when she can just be no one. I mean unless she wants to be seen.

I don't get why she used her own face when sneaking in/out of the room. Unless she wanted to be seen. Or why hide off to the side. when she can just be no one. I mean unless she wants to be seen.

She didn't know Littlefinger was watching her. She's now used to being so clever and the smartest person and going unnoticed. She had no clue LF set her up with that note and is trying to destroy her and Sansas bond.

^ that's what I'm thinking (regarding Arya) I feel like she is way too smart to be falling for his shit and is just playing along and not letting Sansa in on it to make it more realistic.

Also, curious what everyone thinks about the theory going around that Bran is actually the night king?

I think Bran may be connected to the night king in that if one dies they both do. One can not exist without the other.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I remember some prophecy about the the Night King, I think told by the older lady who lived in winter fell with the starks (I can't remember for the life of me who exactly she was but she told the stark kids stories) and when she was talking about the white walker and the night king she said something like "the king will be killed by his brother" so I think johns totally gonna kill bran to kill the king or something...idk if I'm even remembering that correctly haha

Also...I read something saying that Arya had killed little finger after he saw her going into his room and that she's wearing his face to test Sansa...idk how much I'm buying into it but I kinda like that theory!

Here's an honest question:
Do you also feel like there's something slightly off with the new season?
You can kinda feel its lacking the witty writing of Martin. It's turning more and more into an ordinary action show. Littlefinger and Varys have almost 0 lines now because they don't know how to write their dialogues on their own, it seems.
And the teleportations are just ridiculous. Distances that used to take half a season to cross are now went back and forth within a single episode.

I don't think it's off. The writers were only following a slight outline before anyway and they are doing just fine.

I did see people talking about the distance thing and it's pretty bull IMHO. You can't tell night from day in the North so we have zero clue how long of a time has passed. I don't blame them for skipping not showing a bunch of days of them just sitting there while walkers wait for a lake to freeze over enough to walk on. We all know how long that can take and the writers obviously thought people were smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, but I guess not. Also the walkers were already extremely close to the wall anyway and dragons obviously can cross a small country very quickly. 2 days walk from the wall is nothing for them. Also 10 men go faster than an army can. Again some things are just common sense..

I see what you mean but do you also remember the season that was horribly slow and lacking almost anything exciting. Now they're in a predicament where they have to tell massive amounts of story in a little bit of time so the speech's by those two obviously will be cut for action or plot development. Some of my favorite scenes were the few where little finger and Varys had a convo... or Varys and Tyrion. So excited for the finale tonight!

Raven to the North from the Wall: "Tag. You're it. "

What is truly going to suck about next season...

I realize we are basically coming to the climax of what would be the books. But next season is going to go at a super accelerated pace compared to this, already fast paced, season.

With only 6 episodes left, realistically that means probably two full episodes will be all that is devoted to fighting the army of the dead. Maybe part of a third. Then a fluff episode in the middle where everyone reorganizes and takes stock of their losses. Then a couple episodes of everyone fighting Cercei. That will of course end with her going mad and ordering her soldiers to burn them all. Which will trigger Jaime and make him kill her, thus bringing his story arc full circle. Last 20 minutes of the series will be Jon and Denarius ordering new thrones to sit on and melting down the iron throne.

For them to finish off everything that is still going on, the pace has to be around that speedy. The big threat we've all been dreading for so long, in the form of the knight king, has to be given no more than two to two and a half episodes worth of time.

And yes, I realize the rumor is next years episodes will each be around 80 minutes long. So even two episodes would mean devoting more time to that single battle than most Hollywood movies made today.

Status
Not open for further replies.