AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game of Thrones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who surrounded Khaleesi are the Dothraki, the people of her late husband.

Something that I've been thinking about lately is how she had a baby with her husband and the gypsy lady that delivered it said it died but to me, it seemed more likely that it survived and was hidden. Did the baby really die? From what I remember, Dani never saw it.

The reason I ask is because my sister (who reads the books) talks like the saviour of the kingdoms is born of two rulers and one day I thought... wouldn't that fit for the dead baby? Just a thought. I don't read the books so maybe this doesn't make sense.

Something that I've been thinking about lately is how she had a baby with her husband and the gypsy lady that delivered it said it died but to me, it seemed more likely that it survived and was hidden. Did the baby really die? From what I remember, Dani never saw it.

The reason I ask is because my sister (who reads the books) talks like the saviour of the kingdoms is born of two rulers and one day I thought... wouldn't that fit for the dead baby? Just a thought. I don't read the books so maybe this doesn't make sense.
It doesn't outright say that "the saviour will come from two realms". There's the Azor Ahai prophecy (which melisendre believed and thought/thinks Stannis was/is) where the saviour will be born amidst salt and smoke and save the realm from the long night. He will arrive under a bleeding red star. The burning red star could represent the meteor in the sky that appeared in the first season.

There's also the Targaryan prophecy that a saviour will arise "who is the Prince that was Promised". This one states that "his is the story of Ice and Fire". It definitely states that he will have Targaryan blood.

Even if they are two different prophecies they still could very well be speaking of the same hero. Melisandre uses the prophecy of "Azor Ahai" and "The Prince who was promised" interchangeably.

BUT:

"Prophecy is like a half-trained mule. It looks as though it might be useful, but the moment you trust in it, it kicks you in the head" - Tyrion Lannister

"prophecy is like a treacherous woman. She takes your member in her mouth, and you moan with the pleasure of it and think, how sweet, how fine, how good this is . . . and then her teeth snap shut and your moans turn to screams. That is the nature of prophecy, said Gorghan. Prophecy will bite your prick off every time" - Maester Marwyn

"Prophecies are, you know, a double edge sword. You have to handle them very carefully; I mean, they can add depth and interest to a book, but you don’t want to be too literal or too easy" - George RR Martin

Last edited:
Reactions: LilyEvans
"She takes your member in her mouth, and you moan with the pleasure of it and think, how sweet, how fine, how good this is . . . and then her teeth snap shut and your moans turn to screams..."

I'll take "Most Horrifying Thing I'll Read This Week" for $1000, Alex... :wideyed:

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I love this show so much haha! I'm about to get the books actually and give them a read too.
So many conspiracies about Jon Snow though and I don't even know where to begin!
I hope he's actually Targareyn! God that would be awesome. I don't think he's Azor as some people have mentioned to me irl. I think an amazing plot twist would be Dany is Azor (I mean... She did emerge from salt (her tears) and fire back when her dragons were born. And heat really doesn't seem to bother her, so why not? :p

I love this show so much haha! I'm about to get the books actually and give them a read too.
So many conspiracies about Jon Snow though and I don't even know where to begin!
I hope he's actually Targareyn! God that would be awesome. I don't think he's Azor as some people have mentioned to me irl. I think an amazing plot twist would be Dany is Azor (I mean... She did emerge from salt (her tears) and fire back when her dragons were born. And heat really doesn't seem to bother her, so why not? :p
Maester Aemon on his death bed tells Sam that Dany is the Prince who was Promised and that he should have been there to help her. He says none of the texts specifically say it has to be a male. That doesn't make it true mind you, but he seems to think so.

IMO the books get a little bogged down in the details from time to time...and I'm not talking about interesting details, I'm talking about descriptions of food. Maybe George is just a little bit stoned and gets distracted by his munchies. At any rate, love the show, too. Tyrion Lannister is just so darned sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.