AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you reading / listening to now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, currently reading Fairy Tale by Stephen King. Great concept, way too slow a start but picking up nicely.

My favorite podcast has some true crime stuff but mostly talks about dark and morbid historical stuff. It's called Synodus Horrenda. Sadly the host went through some personal stuff and it's on hiatus indefinitely, and I wish I could find another podcast that had the same intelligence and wry humor that it did. I'm not a podcast person and it's difficult for me to make time for them, so this one was really special to me.

Also, currently reading Fairy Tale by Stephen King. Great concept, way too slow a start but picking up nicely.
Have never been a fan of King, seems to be paid by the word going by the size of many of his books. ;)

Although I quite liked Talisman and also Tommy Knockers (the book, not the very woeful TV mini series)

Have never been a fan of King, seems to be paid by the word going by the size of many of his books. ;)

Although I quite liked Talisman and also Tommy Knockers (the book, not the very woeful TV mini series)
He dragged out the beginning of this one like nothing on earth. He's starting to show his age as well. The main protagonist of this book is a modern day teenager but he just writes about kids as they were when he was growing up. Even the names of the kids sound like throwbacks to the 1950s and 60s. He'll just occassionally throw in words like "Instagram" and "YouTube".

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.