AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

getting bored

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
So at first things were really exciting on CB. It all new and sparkly and guys and gals were calling me pretty all the time. Things were great!

I kept talking, and I was engaged. I had 1000 followers in 5 days

Turn to lately and I just sign on... and sit there, TRY to smile and get frustrated because there are only 10 people in my room... none of them are saying anything and I have no idea what to talk about.

Anyone familiar with this?

Or do I just suck?

Thanks

Erica

You might suck.

Or you could be super amazing and really entertaining and just having bad luck.

New rooms often get an influx of traffic. I always tried to remember traffic and popularity isn' what matters most. What matters most is making the dollars you need. Things fluctuate with this industry, one day you could have a million people watching you and a million dollars and the next day could be zero.

Keep researching and putting in effort, don' get discouraged! Slow moments happen for us All!

Things have changed since I first started camming on Chaturbate, but when I started back up this year and experienced a slow patch due to my nearly year-long hiatus, I realized this for sure: consistency is key.

You need to give this a good shot before you throw it away. The money making potential is intense, and it doesn't come that easy.
Come online 5-6 days a week, around the same time every day, for 3-4 hour shifts. Engage with everyone. If no one's talking, just start talking about your day/teasing.
It's about regulars. People who come back day after day. You need consistency to acquire those.

And watch other models with any free time you have. Study what they do and try new things in your room.

Slowness is inevitable, but work hard for a few weeks and see where it takes you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: FyrePowers
I've been on and off on CB for a year and a half. If I'm not naked within 10 mins I usually only have about 20-30 people in my room anf that's mainly my regulars and a few new people. Having a lot of people in your room doesn't mean money in the bank. I've had 600 people in my room just lurking, then sometimes I have 10 people in my room and because im able to give them an individual, flirty connection, i can make up to $100 or more off of them.

guys and gals were calling me pretty all the time.

I kept talking, and I was engaged. I had 1000 followers in 5 days

I just sign on... and sit there, TRY to smile and get frustrated because there are only 10 people in my room... none of them are saying anything.

Anyone familiar with this?

Oh, I am definitely familiar with this. Lol.

All models experience radio silence at times, even top models!

I have a piece of advice. This is specific to my style of webcamming and may not be you, but it's what has worked for me.

Don't make the room about them, make it about you. Do whatever is is that makes you the happiest. That could be something specific; say you absolutely love to dance - maybe mainly do that in your room. Or maybe what you like to do changes moment to moment. Make nachos. Geek out on your favorite music. Paint your toenails. Basically, if they are saying nothing, if they are not tipping... don't entertain them - entertain YOU! I literally do whatever I want now and it keeps me online, enjoying myself. And when you're online, you'll have more exposure to potential members finding you who love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.