AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting married last name change :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hello,hope somebody can help me:)

I’m getting married tomorrow and i will take my husband's last name. Then of course my last name on my documents (ID card and my banking information) will also change a few days after.

Do I then have to delete my old documents and upload new ones, or how does that work? I wanted to ask better before I do something wrong : D

Greetings:)

That's a good question, actually! :)

If you changed your name after joining Stripchat, you just need to upload a new set of documents to your account as a new person (Documents > Add person > New person); we'll do the rest.

Upvote 0
Hello,hope somebody can help me:)

I’m getting married tomorrow and i will take my husband's last name. Then of course my last name on my documents (ID card and my banking information) will also change a few days after.

Do I then have to delete my old documents and upload new ones, or how does that work? I wanted to ask better before I do something wrong : D

Greetings:)
Well I believe it would just be you changing your name on documents instead of resubmitting your documents all over again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.