AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting paid BTC , something is going wrong...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2022
Account CB : goMayhem ticket : 20306543

Hello Friends,

Hope you guys can help me out.
So after the first time we request the payout to be in BTC since i already have wallets.
I use my coin base for this matter.
I was happy when I received this email! :
Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 17, 2022, 14:41 EDT
We're letting you know that we've sent a BTC Payment for your account
gomayhem in the amount of $...... USD. The amount of BTC will be
calculated when the transaction is processed.
You should be receiving these funds within 24 hours.
If you do not see this payment by then please let us know.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
After 24 hours I still didn't receive any funds so i reached out to them stating if they could help me out with the block explorer link or something else so we can figure this out.
Unfortunately the reply was so short and not solving any problem so i thought ill post here and maybe we can figure it out.
Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 18, 2022, 15:51 EDT
I'm sorry gomayhem , we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

So Drago
Sep 18, 2022, 00:08 EDT
Hello Chaturbate,
could you send me the block explorer link to see is the funds are send to right address?
Thanks in forward.

So i just send the last email, asking again if we can resolve this problem in an other way or do i have to contact coinbase because they dont like receiving payments from there wallet? ( im just trying to figure this out.)

Sep 18, 2022, 17:45 EDT

Hello Chaturbate,

You can't help with payment?
It should already arrive but I still did not receive any payment on my on my bitcoin wallet?

How can we figure this out then?

Thank you in forward.

I have attached both files from my bitcoin wallet and that we did not receive any funds.

Please let me know if we can do something?
I attached also my wallet and a screenshot that i didnt revieve any funds .
Hopefully we can figure it out here :)

Thanks all for your time and help in forward.

Hello Friends,

Hope you guys can help me out.
So after the first time we request the payout to be in BTC since i already have wallets.
I use my coin base for this matter.
I was happy when I received this email! :
Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 17, 2022, 14:41 EDT
gomayhem in the amount of $...... USD. The amount of BTC will be
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
After 24 hours I still didn't receive any funds so i reached out to them stating if they could help me out with the block explorer link or something else so we can figure this out.
Unfortunately the reply was so short and not solving any problem so i thought ill post here and maybe we can figure it out.
Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 18, 2022, 15:51 EDT
I'm sorry gomayhem , we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

So Drago
Sep 18, 2022, 00:08 EDT
Hello Chaturbate,
could you send me the block explorer link to see is the funds are send to right address?
Thanks in forward.

So i just send the last email, asking again if we can resolve this problem in an other way or do i have to contact coinbase because they dont like receiving payments from there wallet? ( im just trying to figure this out.)

Sep 18, 2022, 17:45 EDT

Hello Chaturbate,

It should already arrive but I still did not receive any payment on my on my bitcoin wallet?

Thank you in forward.

I have attached both files from my bitcoin wallet and that we did not receive any funds.

I attached also my wallet and a screenshot that i didnt revieve any funds .
Hopefully we can figure it out here :)

Thanks all for your time and help in forward.
CB said they cant provide you with the transaction id? That is very sus, are you sure its cb support you are taking to and not a look-a-like phishing domain?
@punker barbie you guys should really be adding the txid onto the confirmation email since that is what actually confirms the payment has been made.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
CB said they cant provide you with the transaction id? That is very sus, are you sure its cb support you are taking to and not a look-a-like phishing domain?
@punker barbie you guys should really be adding the txid onto the confirmation email since that is what actually confirms the payment has been made.
Thanks KingMarti,
No im sure im talking to them, really it looks like its a game that they are playing.. i really like the platform and the community, but this makes me think twice..
This is the latest update, i had to change the email to the email that im useing since i thought its the one for the my crypto wallet. but if my email was the problem why not send it the first time when they would send the payment...
So Drago
Sep 19, 2022, 09:38 EDT
Dear Chaturbate,
This is btw not an daily payout but our first payout.( we asked for daily payouts but it was ignored because we need 4 payouts to be paid daily)
Im trying to figure out why would you send an email like this :
gomayhem in the amount of $1785.40 USD. The amount of BTC will be
If my email was the problem why didn’t you tell me this upfront?
would made it a lot easier and without these problems.
We really like the platform and the community of Chaturbate but it look like your not taking us serious..
I hope this will change with the future.
Thank you,

So Drago
Sep 19, 2022, 09:31 EDT
Dear Chaturbate,
I have changed the email into this one.
Please let me know if there is something else I need to do.
Please provide me with the transaction id or hashtag for the payment as stated below.
Thank you in forward.
and have a great day!

Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 10:56 AM

Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 19, 2022, 03:56 EDT
We apologize for the delay. Your payment is still processing due to it being requested over the weekend. Once your email has processed and been sent to your Bitcoin wallet then we can provide you with the Hashtag for your payment.

Daily payouts can take up to 24 hours to process from the day you have requested it. Once they are processed, payments are released and can take up to 1-3 business days for funds to appear in your account depending on your financial institution.

Please remember that daily payments do not always transfer to accounts in the same amount of time, deposits times vary. Daily payouts are not processed on US holidays or weekends.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 18, 2022, 21:18 EDT
Thank you for your email. Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about. For security purposes, please log in and register this email with your account or please send us an email sent from the email address associated with your account.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Sep 18, 2022, 20:40 EDT
I also checked the block explorer, if any payments are send to my address.
Does not seem to find it.

Hello Chaturbate,
Or please provide me with the transaction ID

Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 12:21:12 AM
To: Chaturbate Support <support@chaturbate.com>
Subject: Re: [Chaturbate] Support - Re: Crypto Payment Sent
Hello Chaturbate,
It should already arieve but i still did not receive any payment on my on my bitcoin wallet?
Thank you in forward.

Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2022 10:51:33 PM

Subject: [Chaturbate] Support - Re: Crypto Payment Sent
Attachment(s)
0DDE6B3194A14A4C9A69B47397BA811D.png
DFB48BE83385414F9D3007710A5C3BA6.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.