AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting paid by Chaturbate - payoneer and paxum getting worse

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
Dear ambercutie community,
I've always been following posts here and now decided to get active here too :) .

I'm a 19 year old male model on Chaturbate, camming since I got 18, having now more than 10k followers. It's total fun. Till last fall, getting paid was no problem.

I've been using Payoneer, Paxum and Checks. All worked perfectly! However, for 4 months now, these payment methods are not working anymore. I recognized that Paxum didn't process my withdraws anymore (due to internal problems I lost hundreds of $ by using paxum). Trying to link my payoneer card, they say that this service is not available anymore (seems that a lot of people have the same problem). Support in both cases isn't doing anything than responding. They don'T get anything done or find solutions - for several weeks now.
Check is the best alternative at the moment - but as I'm living with parents I don't want them to see my Chaturbate checks lol ;).

As I'm not from the US, Direct Deposit is not possible for me. Getting paid by WIRE is not possible, since the Payout Form on Chaturbate didn't understand that my BIC number is 8 cases long (not 9 cases as usual in the US).

So you see, nothing is really working for me. It's a bit sad, since I was very happy with my payoneer card.
It sounds funny, but I'm getting frustrated seeing the tokens on my chaturbate account growing but not getting anything of it in my hands. By the way: Camming is so much fun and Chaturbate is doing a perfect job, making payments very fast and having a decent support.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

THank you very much :)
Kyle

I've been using Payoneer, Paxum and Checks. All worked perfectly! However, for 4 months now, these payment methods are not working anymore. I recognized that Paxum didn't process my withdraws anymore (due to internal problems I lost hundreds of $ by using paxum). Trying to link my payoneer card, they say that this service is not available anymore (seems that a lot of people have the same problem). Support in both cases isn't doing anything than responding. They don'T get anything done or find solutions - for several weeks now.
Check is the best alternative at the moment - but as I'm living with parents I don't want them to see my Chaturbate checks lol ;).

I guess you just need to ask for the new payoneer card now called FirstChoice Pay card. have you tried that? i'm my humble experience, i did my first cashout during the period when payoneer "switched" to fistchoicepay, so i had this fresh payoneer card i cannot longer link on chaturbate and i just had to ask for a new one (payoneer emailed me about that). until now not a single problem with the card nor with payments stuff.

If you could please provide your user name on Chaturbate, I would be happy to ask customer service to look into your account. Please note that check payments do not indicate what type of work you are being paid for or that it is Chaturbate who is paying you. Chaturbate does not appear as the issuer's return address or as the account name.

Alternately as dario80 said, you can sign up for a FirstChoice Pay card. If you already had a Payoneer account, contact them to switch you to FirstChoice and issue you a new card.

I've been using Payoneer, Paxum and Checks. All worked perfectly! However, for 4 months now, these payment methods are not working anymore. I recognized that Paxum didn't process my withdraws anymore (due to internal problems I lost hundreds of $ by using paxum).

it shouldn't be lost.
Paxum will reverse a payment if you desire, or CB will have no record of a successful transfer through to Paxum (I had that issue once and CB resolved it) and credit your CB account.

If you could please provide your user name on Chaturbate, I would be happy to ask customer service to look into your account. Please note that check payments do not indicate what type of work you are being paid for or that it is Chaturbate who is paying you. Chaturbate does not appear as the issuer's return address or as the account name.

Alternately as dario80 said, you can sign up for a FirstChoice Pay card. If you already had a Payoneer account, contact them to switch you to FirstChoice and issue you a new card.

I'm also having problems I did a daily cash out on May 12th for 800 and still haven't received it and I'm direct deposit into my bank account. I've emailed Shirley and I've got nothing yet. I'm behind on bills and this is ridiculous.

I'm also having problems I did a daily cash out on May 12th for 800 and still haven't received it and I'm direct deposit into my bank account. I've emailed Shirley and I've got nothing yet. I'm behind on bills and this is ridiculous.
Thank you for your post. I'd be happy to look into this matter. Could you please provide/confirm your user name oN chaturbate, so I can check your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.