AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting paid earlier

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2023
Hello is it possible to get payment earlier from chaturbate? ive been used this site long time ago and due some situation kind of urgent I have tried contacting them via support email but its almost been 5 days and I havent got any reply, does anyone know who I can speak with?

Hello is it possible to get payment earlier from chaturbate? ive been used this site long time ago and due some situation kind of urgent I have tried contacting them via support email but its almost been 5 days and I havent got any reply, does anyone know who I can speak with?
I think you have about 13 minutes to send your daily payment. Do you use daily payment?

Upvote 0
I think you have about 13 minutes to send your daily payment. Do you use daily payment?
I am from the Czech Republic and in a few minutes I can confirm the payment, the payment will come to me that day. It is now 10.50 in the morning and I have to send it to her by 10.59 at the latest. Usually the payment is sent to me that day in the evening hours. Sometimes they are late, but they still arrive

Upvote 0
I am from the Czech Republic and in a few minutes I can confirm the payment, the payment will come to me that day. It is now 10.50 in the morning and I have to send it to her by 10.59 at the latest. Usually the payment is sent to me that day in the evening hours. Sometimes they are late, but they still arrive
No it Never gave me an option nor ive seen the daily payment before how did u done that? its only gave me option each 2 weeks in 22nd and 7th at the month to cash out

Upvote 0
I mean, if it's the first payment, t
you will probably have to ask support for daily payments
I mean, if it's the first payment, the site will probably have to set it up and then you can send daily payments. But it depends on your payment method.
he site will probably have to set it up and then you can send daily payments. But it depends on your payment method.

Upvote 0
I mean, if it's the first payment, t

I mean, if it's the first payment, the site will probably have to set it up and then you can send daily payments. But it depends on your payment method.
he site will probably have to set it up and then you can send daily payments. But it depends on your payment method.
Try to click on Transfer tokens to cash. Then you have to click Convert to Cash in the window where you have the tokens. And at the bottom should be written transfer to daily payment, Request Daily Payout. Click on Request Daily Payout. If it appears to you and you have it there. There is your earnings on the left side and on the right side you have a window to fill in how many dollars you have. The amount must be on the right side and you have confirmed your payment.

Upvote 0
Try to click on Transfer tokens to cash. Then you have to click Convert to Cash in the window where you have the tokens. And at the bottom should be written transfer to daily payment, Request Daily Payout. Click on Request Daily Payout. If it appears to you and you have it there. There is your earnings on the left side and on the right side you have a window to fill in how many dollars you have. The amount must be on the right side and you have confirmed your payment.
Does it also give u the option to cash out daily in Crypto currencies ?

Upvote 0
I use Paxum. I'll look, I think Paxum wrote something about it.
This is a message directly from Paxum.
News
Crypto (USDT & USDC) Withdrawal Is Now Active!
15.11.2023 | 12:10
We are excited to announce that USDT & USDC Withdrawal has been ENABLED for ALL verified accounts that have Strong Customer Protection switched on! If you haven’t already done so, you can set up Strong Customer Protection right now to use this great feature. Contact us if you have any questions!

Upvote 0
This is a message directly from Paxum.
News
Crypto (USDT & USDC) Withdrawal Is Now Active!
15.11.2023 | 12:10
We are excited to announce that USDT & USDC Withdrawal has been ENABLED for ALL verified accounts that have Strong Customer Protection switched on! If you haven’t already done so, you can set up Strong Customer Protection right now to use this great feature. Contact us if you have any questions!
I use dollar.-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.