AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gifting Service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would only be if the person has a safe address to receive packages. It is my understanding now that the majority might not have a place such as this, like a UPS box out of town. With the amount of confusion about the name and address I believe I will shut down and try to think of a new plan. I use proton mail to receive email, however the form on the website gets sent to google. At the very least I need to have that changed.

Sounds like maybe another online business idea might be a better idea for side money for OP. Camming wan't a good fit, this meets with too much resistance and seems to confuse even OP, so another work from home option might work out better for her. What are those other ones called again? There's like affiliate marketing (lots of info about that on this forum), and then there are those places that post online writing jobs etc. I forgot their names. Then people hiring assistants, and people to do telegram drops for onlyfans etc.

God, what is that site that posts writing jobs, and all kinds of other stuff called again?

I've always wondered about online personal training myself, but I don't know OP and how much of an interest they even have in the fitness world. Without a genuine interest in it, that would blow. There are other options OP, is what I am saying. Hang in there.

I know with disability they cap out what you can make on the side, but you could end up slowly (or quickly who knows) growing another type of business online. So if you're wanting to be your own boss and work from home hang in there, and don't give up. An ounce of perseverance is worth way more than an ounce of anything else, at least in my mind anyway.( If any of the guys from the in love with camgirls threads wander over here though, and read this, then disregard that last sentence entirely!!)
Hello, and thank you for the reply. I already have it back under construction now. Thank you for all of your advice. I believe upwork is the site you were trying to think of. I am lucky enough to have worked long enough before my illness became disabling that I have earned enough for my family to get a benefit from me as well. There is bound to be something that I can do to get to that level of gainful employment. That is my target, which is odd because my income is going to drop. But hot damn, that will be a great day!

I believed that I needed to help someone else too, in order to make a business work. In case you are wondering why I went with cam models I will share a little something with you. All of the hype over cowboys kind of ticks me off a bit. They say the west was won by the cowboy. That might be true if they mean by the money they gave the ladies who then built the schools and such. I am not sure if you ladies receive credit for your part still. I am sure you bring countless smiles to people all over the world every day.

Thank you once again. I hope you have an awesome day.

Hello, and thank you for the reply. I already have it back under construction now. Thank you for all of your advice. I believe upwork is the site you were trying to think of.
It was freelancer, but I think there are various different ones . Lol trying to remember the name bothered me all day, then I woke up in the middle of the night and the name of it (freelancer) popped back into my head. So better late than never.
I believed that I needed to help someone else too, in order to make a business work.

I believe that too, help someone or provide a needed service.

Other ideas that I very superficially looked into were becoming a Virtual Personal Assistant, and life coaching. But neither would have been a good match for me (personally) long-term. I also liked the idea of having an ebay clothing store, but I think it's pretty difficult to get one of those to take off. I think certain products do well on ebay, if the person has the means to buy in bulk at a cheaper wholesale rate. I remember reading that about electronics etc on ebay. However, I do not find electronics that highly interesting, so I never researched selling them in any great depth.

Anyway sorry to blabber, just wanted to try and be helpful since I admire your goals, and I think that although disability can be helpful, it also really doesn't pay out much, and then kind of traps the person (financially). I learned that in the past, when I worked in mental health and social work and assisted people with getting on it. I'm sure the right idea, for you, will come to you if you persevere.

We are (or I am) confused how models would get the gifts without giving an address
They said you should ship it to your friend's or family's house. But I just... Why? Then they would have my friend's or family's address and I'm not sure how that makes it any safer. I'm more confused about why I would need 2 names for this service.

Last edited:
They said you should ship it to your friend's or family's house. But I just... Why? Then they would have my friend's or family's address and I'm not sure how that makes it any safer. I'm more confused about why I would need 2 names for this service.
I find that even worse. Why would you involve more people... Just have the dude tip for or buy Amazon gift cards for whatever wishlist item. Then it's easy peasy no one gets any info other than the model's biz email.

Even if the gift gets delivered to a safe address this doesn't protect the models. Things like apple air tags allow people to track where gifts are delivered.

OP's proposal doesn't seem quite necessary as a service considering the plethora of reshipping services and virtual post boxes out there on Google. I don't even both with these for camming though, I just tell people to give money or gift cards (where they pick out what I buy). If they respect you, they'll pay and gift you on your terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.