AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I went most of the week without having much alcohol. I caffeinated the heck out of myself instead. Last night I finally got a taste of my lovely Gin and Tonics. Boy did I toss some back!

I had a great night on MFC. The shower show came pretty quickly, and the markers were fun. I think I had about 10-15 things written on me by the time I needed to get wet and soapy.

I started getting really buzzy around 12:30am. I managed to stay on for another hour or so, then logged off for the night to have some fun with Jawbs. :) With as much alcohol as the both of us had, and as late as we stayed up, both of us are feeling the pain a bit today. My head feels like it's been run over by a semi truck. I think his tummy hurts a little. We're both super tired, so the couch is where my ass will remain for a good portion of time today.

I am logging on WoW to hopefully do the weekly (XT-002) and I am keeping a close eye on the forums as well. I am hoping that the little drama that seems to be going on with some of the models keeps to a minimum. I just want us all to have a good time.

Thanks to any of you who partied with me on MFC last night. It was fun times, and I appreciate the bump back into the top 20 :)

didn't get on until after the shower show, unfortunately. i would have loved it.

but it was still entertaining. thank you. :)

AlexLady said:
Haha that sounds like a lot of fun Amber. Oh and I'm glad you're back in the top 20 again!

It was a short-lived victory. I will have to have a couple good nights in a row to keep me up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.