AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girl on Girl action

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

whats more entertaining?

• G/G action in public area where ppl can see

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • G/G action @ secluded place at the river

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
gonna do a road show with my gf today, what do u think would be more entertaining? (for stuff to do during countdown)

Ooh...secluded place by the river! There's just something about doin' it outside when it's nice and quiet, and all you hear is panting, moaning, and the birds going "tweet, tweet, tweet." LOL.

Either way, I hope you have fun! :thumbleft:

Seems a good place to retell a story I heard from brother in law today, happened to him this week.
My brother in law was at uni., he is in a wheelchair and the bathrooms have automated doors. They take a while to close when opened. Was busy outside, market day in the courtyard next to bathroom. He went in and found two girls going for it, both naked, one with legs over the others shoulders. He was shocked ofc, just smiled said "door lock". As you can imagine the automated door both takes a long time to close, and stays open with anyone blocking it. Market day got more excitement than it expected. As you can imagine a crowd soon gathered to cheer the couple on.
Make sure whatever you plan PB, that you only get the audience you desire. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.