AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls kissing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
Ciara_Lynn said:
sxycherrypie said:
God damn it now i really want to find a girl to do this with lol.Been so long since I've had a girl in my bed.
I think we need a girl/girl oral pics post!! :dance:
LOL! :mrgreen:
Just sayin!! ;)

Sigh. Making out with women is one of my favorite things to do :) AvalynnRose and i did plenty of that last night and will be doing more today if any of you ladies or gents would like to stop by. There's also nothing like being fingered by a chick while pulling out Jenga blocks. Hmm.

(If i'm out of line pimping my g/g cam in this thread, Amber, please let me know!)

bawksy said:
I don't actually wish I was a girl. You guys know I was kidding, right? lol

I just really love lesbians.

inb4 Mikey calling me a fag to feel more confident in his sexuality

Bawksy you know it's OK to have vagina envy, right? It doesn't necessarily mean you subconsciously want dick. I have been living with the fact that I am a lesbian stuck in a mans body, since my earliest sexual encounter. I have always sort of known it but it took me a few years to sort it out. Our sexual identity has little to do with the packaging and everything to do with our temperament, and sensitivities. Sometime the two don't match and we're left on the bench to enjoy the view with our envyus ass self's :mrgreen:

Reactions: Jessi
SophiaLocke said:
Sigh. Making out with women is one of my favorite things to do :) AvalynnRose and i did plenty of that last night and will be doing more today if any of you ladies or gents would like to stop by. There's also nothing like being fingered by a chick while pulling out Jenga blocks. Hmm.

(If i'm out of line pimping my g/g cam in this thread, Amber, please let me know!)
screencaps would get you on our good side really quick. ;-)

Really old...she used to be my BEST friend..........

agUTv.jpg

PvFzP.jpg

Reactions: Traditio
With AvalynnRose. i've done g/g shows for the last 4 days in a row with her and my good friend JessyJoy (who is brand new). The making out is the best part!!

Attachments

• Kiss.JPG
    Kiss.JPG
    676.2 KB · Views: 413
SophiaLocke said:
With AvalynnRose. i've done g/g shows for the last 4 days in a row with her and my good friend JessyJoy (who is brand new). The making out is the best part!!
Wow, you two are so hot! :drool:
Thanks for the sexy pic. :thumbleft:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
SophiaLocke said:
Quite the fun show it was!

"It is very distracting when you do that to my vagina."
One of the funniest things I've ever heard on cam or off.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
lordmagellan said:
SophiaLocke said:
Quite the fun show it was!

"It is very distracting when you do that to my vagina."
One of the funniest things I've ever heard on cam or off.
Bummer, it seems I'm so busy lately I miss out on all the sexy shit, double bummer missed sexy and funny.

well, shucks...... wish I'd known about this thread... i could have had y'all a few caps of some of the sexy action i found last night....

and Kitty, I still think you and TJ were the hottest.... :-D

bawksy said:
I think girl-on-girl action is the hottest thing ever invented. Sometimes I wish I could get a sex change just so I could participate. Kidding. Mostly. :?

Pictures very, very related

Oh man D0mino and Rayne had a girl on girl show and i missed it :( why didn;t they record it and sell it so i can buy it

Attachments

• D0mino_001.jpg
    D0mino_001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 223
  • D0mino_002.jpg
    D0mino_002.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 222
  • D0mino_003.jpg
    D0mino_003.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 223
  • D0mino_004.jpg
    D0mino_004.jpg