AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls of ACF Calendar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
Apparently it didn't get seen in the other section so I thought I would post it here.

I am doing a Girls of ACF calendar and am wanting to put as many of the birthdays and cammiversaries on it as I can. If any of you would like to be a part of the calendar, I will make it a weekly calendar instead of a monthly

154e807ecd3c150.jpg

Should give you an idea to how it is going to look.

Woops me birthday is 20th of March and I don't celebrate camiversary as I signed up in nov '09 and started properly in july '10 so... let's not confuse anyone.

Reactions: GreatDane
Birthday: June 20th
Cammiversary: November 5th (that's right! I claimed that famous day :p )

LadyLuna said:

Wow so you're proudly commemorating the attempted assassination of King James :snooty:

Hey Dane, I completely forgot to get back to you before but I would like to be involved - sorry about the forgetting bit, life as usual is hectic with me *juggles balls (no, NOT that kind, stop sniggering) furiously*

As for birthday and cammiversary

Birthday: 20th february
Cammiversary: 4th January.

Hit me up if you want some pics. have been all pictastic over the past few days as I've been sorting out my MFC profile and feel like I have fallen down a well on photobucket as a result...

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

Wow so you're proudly commemorating the attempted assassination of King James :snooty:

I just want to make it clear this was a (poor) joke referencing that many people don't seem to know that "remember remember the 5th of November" comes not from V for Vendetta but the Gunpowder Plot of November 5, 1605 - Guy Fawkes.

Wasn't calling out LadyLuna, sorry Luna :h:

Bumping for those that haven't seen it yet, I will be taking info until Halloween and then compiling it and hopefully have it done by mid November. Still waiting on a couple of pics, if you want a specific date highlighted let me know and I will see what I can do.

Great Dane -- Keep us posted, when you have information (on price and cost to mail), or a site to order. Looks like something we will enjoy.

Owl said:
Great Dane -- Keep us posted, when you have information (on price and cost to mail), or a site to order. Looks like something we will enjoy.
It's not going to be sold, what I make will be available here at the forum for any and all to use.

Reactions: Owl
:dance:

Birthday: January 17

Camiversary: January 5

Guess I forgot to give you my dates, cammiversary and birthday- January 11 :)

OK I misunderstood. I was thinking it was to be a (hard copy) wall calendar. Still awaiting it's arrival, but now wondering how it is going to be displayed for us to use?

OK Here is the list of how the months will be falling out with who is going to be on the months, I will be looking forward to getting them put together. I am still waiting on a couple of pics still but I will be starting soon, so get your info to me and if you still need to get me a pic get those to me also.

UPDATED
January - BlackxRose
February - Nrrrd
March - The_Brown_Fox
April - SophiaLocke
May - LacieLaplante
June - KittyCatPurr / Cat_Harvey
July - Elay Smith
August - AmberCutie
September - JoleneJolene
October - Frankie
November - AedanRayne
December -SpankAmber / AmberDawnNude

Is there a preferred image style that you would rather see them posted in? or should I post in a couple different ways? .PNG, .JPG, .GIF not a big deal on any of them tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.