AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

God damn it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I've managed to lose my keys I've looked in the 4-5 usual spots that I put my keys and they aren't there!! no idea where they could be. I'm gonna be mad if I get a new car key made, change the locks for my house and then find my old ones lol. and I'll probably find them in the dumbest place too!

ugh! I found them! I'm a dumb ass! I came in from my normie job and apparently left them hooked to my belt loop so I found them in my laundry basket still hooked on my belt loop! lol 🤦‍♀️I'm a dumb ass that's all I can say but at least I found them before I had to go to all that extra expense! I feel like an idiot but I'm laughing at myself.

I can recommend those bluetooth key fob trackers, very cheap versus the cost of replacement keys especially electronic coding for car keys (I'm still stinging after having to pay Subaru a stupid amount of money......).
thankfully I found mine but yeah I may just put an apple air tag on my key chain 😂

Reactions: rockin_rod
did you end up finding your original keys after the fact? that's always the worst because then you're pissed you spent that money!
No the lost key hasn't reappeared. Wasn't me that lost it on this occasion, it was a leased work vehicle but in my name so I was responsible for replacing the key. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.