AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GoFundMe?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurviiAsian

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2015
Chicago
Sorry if this was already a question asked. If you ladies happen to know where the thread is, please link it.

So I was debating at whether or not I want to create a MFI account. But after throughly reading the thread on it, I decided that it probably would not be the best place for me. Id be that ine to break the rules haha!

I was wondering if it was "against the rules" on MFC or SM to link a GoFundMe account for a boob job?

CurviiAsian said:
Sorry if this was already a question asked. If you ladies happen to know where the thread is, please link it.

So I was debating at whether or not I want to create a MFI account. But after throughly reading the thread on it, I decided that it probably would not be the best place for me. Id be that ine to break the rules haha!

I was wondering if it was "against the rules" on MFC or SM to link a GoFundMe account for a boob job?

GoFundME is NOT adult friendly.. Your account will prob be terminated immediately. The only Erotic Crowd Funding is Piggy Bank Girls and there is a thread on here! I have seen girls wanting boobs on there :) Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.