AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good hours for broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi everyone
In your opinion what are good hours for broadcast or what hours works for you the best? Now my hours are like (on polish time) 2-3 pm til 6-7 pm and 2nd shift around midnight til 2-3 so i catch US morning and US afternoon or very early evening but too late for europeans. Im curious to change shifts for lets say 10-15 and 2nd 7-8pm til midnight . I know that best would be sitting at 3 and stay til 11 to catch americans night but i think that for my time zone is too much:) Im just curious about your opinion.

I think experimenting is always a good idea with hours, I happen to be pretty stuck in a routine just because my day is structured around other people so it's not as easy for me to do a super early morning show or sometimes even a middle of the day show.

If you appear on network sites, you can use cbhours to see your heat map of activity. It's actually really cool information. I recently turned it off to see if my anon viewer count would change (it hasn't).

That said, think about the way guys think. When do guys typically want to jerk off? First thing in the morning, right before bed, or a break at work. Since the sites are 24/7 and world wide, it's kind of hard to gauge when is the best time. So ultimately, the best time is when YOU feel the best about yourself, your enthusiasm, and your motivation. If that's at 2 AM, then broadcast at 2 AM. You may get some new people from the United States you've never seen before. Or at 9 PM you may get some people from Australia in your room.

One of the most successful broadcasts I ever had was after coming home from a fishing trip. I had on cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt, I was dirty, I was tired and it was about three hours before I would normally cam. It was unplanned and lasted about an hour before I was exhausted to the point of sleeping for hours and hours that night.

Upvote 0
One of the most successful broadcasts I ever had was after coming home from a fishing trip. I had on cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt, I was dirty, I was tired and it was about three hours before I would normally cam.

Not to veer too far off topic, but it doesn’t surprise me that what you described was a successful broadcast. As a member, I’d be super tempted to enter the room. It would look different from the norm, and different is interesting. At minimum, I’d be interested in seeing what the deal was with the outfit.

And if I were familiar enough with your room to also know it was not your usual broadcast time, that’s even more interesting, IMO.

Upvote 0
Not to veer too far off topic, but it doesn’t surprise me that what you described was a successful broadcast. As a member, I’d be super tempted to enter the room. It would look different from the norm, and different is interesting. At minimum, I’d be interested in seeing what the deal was with the outfit.

And if I were familiar enough with your room to also know it was not your usual broadcast time, that’s even more interesting, IMO.
I don't think it's off topic at all. If we do the exact same thing every single day expecting something to change, it won't. I had a user go HAM on me last night over a finger sucking video because he had literally never seen me put anything in my mouth before and he's been tipping me for almost 2 years. (I don't want to get into my personal psychology on why that was the case.) He tipped me hard on OF and asked for a custom video while clearing my goals in the room. He was the only tipper but I met what I set out to get that night.

Upvote 0
I don't think it's off topic at all. If we do the exact same thing every single day expecting something to change, it won't.
It definitely seems that doing something unexpected can trigger a big change in interest and tipping.
I recently had to get a pair of glasses, and was telling a model about that adjustment. She told me that she wears glasses herself but had never worn them on camera (she was self-conscious), and struggled with eye strain as a result of trying to read the chat.
Long story short, she decided to put her glasses on during that show, and almost instantly got a lot of favourable comments about how good she looked in them, across multiple sites.
Plenty of new tipping, requests for outfit changes to match the glasses, even guys asking her to put them on in private. Now she puts them on regularly, but mixes it up - always seems to renew interest when she does though. And another great thing - she's not self-conscious of those glasses any more, and reduced her eye strain.

Upvote 0
It definitely seems that doing something unexpected can trigger a big change in interest and tipping.
I recently had to get a pair of glasses, and was telling a model about that adjustment. She told me that she wears glasses herself but had never worn them on camera (she was self-conscious), and struggled with eye strain as a result of trying to read the chat.
Long story short, she decided to put her glasses on during that show, and almost instantly got a lot of favourable comments about how good she looked in them, across multiple sites.
Plenty of new tipping, requests for outfit changes to match the glasses, even guys asking her to put them on in private. Now she puts them on regularly, but mixes it up - always seems to renew interest when she does though. And another great thing - she's not self-conscious of those glasses any more, and reduced her eye strain.
Exactly this! I think guys shake our confidence a lot because it seems like when we do try to think outside of the box, they try to put us in another box. It's almost like reverse psychology is constantly in play. If I set a show goal for a cum show, all I get are guys wanting me to smile and be happy and show my tits. If I set a tit show goal all they want me to do is cum. It's really difficult to navigate but somehow it seems to work out.

Upvote 0
I think experimenting is always a good idea with hours, I happen to be pretty stuck in a routine just because my day is structured around other people so it's not as easy for me to do a super early morning show or sometimes even a middle of the day show.

If you appear on network sites, you can use cbhours to see your heat map of activity. It's actually really cool information. I recently turned it off to see if my anon viewer count would change (it hasn't).

That said, think about the way guys think. When do guys typically want to jerk off? First thing in the morning, right before bed, or a break at work. Since the sites are 24/7 and world wide, it's kind of hard to gauge when is the best time. So ultimately, the best time is when YOU feel the best about yourself, your enthusiasm, and your motivation. If that's at 2 AM, then broadcast at 2 AM. You may get some new people from the United States you've never seen before. Or at 9 PM you may get some people from Australia in your room.

One of the most successful broadcasts I ever had was after coming home from a fishing trip. I had on cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt, I was dirty, I was tired and it was about three hours before I would normally cam. It was unplanned and lasted about an hour before I was exhausted to the point of sleeping for hours and hours that night.
haha same :D I was writing aboyt that in other post;D Once only i got into position 12 in contest stats about 4 years ago:) But back from party in winter around 5 am , little drunk, make up like panda atfer party haha also full clothed because i just took jacket off and i had just 30 minutes before my friend arrive for after party and wow it was going soo fast with people, but i was looking soo shitty and my ranking 500,200,100,90 then 12 ! And then my friend ringed door and needed go offline, otherwise i would probably go into top 10 and won 10 dollars haha :D Never again that happened to me:D

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Ohh wow ! I have glassess too!Few guys asked me if i have and i wear for them and got compliments too. Looks like its something i must try ! Thank you!

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Exactly this! I think guys shake our confidence a lot because it seems like when we do try to think outside of the box, they try to put us in another box. It's almost like reverse psychology is constantly in play. If I set a show goal for a cum show, all I get are guys wanting me to smile and be happy and show my tits. If I set a tit show goal all they want me to do is cum. It's really difficult to navigate but somehow it seems to work out.
hahha yessss! Usually I sit or lay back and showing face always, 2 days ago i decided to change something-stand up and dancing so my body was visible but face only down half without eyes, and first tipper who entered my room ,his request was: can you show your eyes>? But before when i was showing eyes, everybody wanted pussy and full body :D

Upvote 0
Hi everyone
In your opinion what are good hours for broadcast or what hours works for you the best? Now my hours are like (on polish time) 2-3 pm til 6-7 pm and 2nd shift around midnight til 2-3 so i catch US morning and US afternoon or very early evening but too late for europeans. Im curious to change shifts for lets say 10-15 and 2nd 7-8pm til midnight . I know that best would be sitting at 3 and stay til 11 to catch americans night but i think that for my time zone is too much:) Im just curious about your opinion.
Hi, I'm from the Czech Republic and I broadcast from 7 a.m. with breaks until 10 p.m. Sometimes I even tried starting at 4 a.m. I think it's a coincidence. This morning I wanted to turn off the computer as it was going to fart and suddenly a client invited me to pvt and I made 40 dollars. At least something. This week is miserable

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Hi everyone
The best hours are the hours you can consistently do. If you are a morning person and happiest& chirpiest in the mornings, make it a habit to come online in the mornings, or the same for the evenings if you are more of an evening person.

Its always midnight somewhere, so rather than worrying about what hours are the best, think about yourself and your schedule first and pick times that you can consistently stick to. Then you will build a regular following and a good audience :)

Upvote 0
I love when I read these comments but unfortunately that has never worked for me. I've tried wearing my comfy PJ's, glasses, sitting down more comfortably or trying to do things I like irl like collages and painting, but I only seem to attract tippers when wearing cute lingerie and lots of makeup and sitting in that back-killer position. I always wonder if there's a right way to do it or if my type of client is just not looking for that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.