AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned before verification, then after cb released the ban, got banned again, before I could upload new id

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2023
I made an account on chaturbate (gothdess)
My situation hasn't changed, you permabanned My account,
It got banned even before I got verified. You suspected Me being underaged, although I provided My legit documents.
I am 19 years old.
Still, you issued Me permaban, and not answering for last 1,5 months.

I was trying to contact chaturbate support since the beginning of april.

I really wanted to become a chaturbate model because I know that is #1 webcam site, and yet you ruined My dream.

I finally got a reply from support after I used 5 different other emails, because you were blocking every email, that was connected to My account I was using to get in contact with you. You finally lifted the permaban, letting Me reupload documents, and asked Me to provide another document if I had any, which I hadn’t at the time.
After a few tries the verification process wasn’t counted as failed or successful, and I sent you yet another email, that I am ready to spend My last money and My time to make a new Passport, so I could upload it.
I never received an answer to that email,
and now, I logged in My account (gothdess) to finally try to get verified with MY NEW PASSPORT WHICH I PAID FOR AND WHICH I WAS WAITING FOR 3 WEEKS, AND GUESS WHAT?!?!
I CAN’t DO IT ANYMORE BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED AGAIN!!!

SO DOES IT MEAN I SPENT MY LAST MONEY AND MY TIME FOR NOTHING?!?!?!?!

Please look into the matter, I can provide A NEW ID ANYTHING YOU ASK ME TO. WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHIN LIKE THAT?!?!
The ban you gave Me was issued wrong.
I kindly ask you to please get a real person involved, to help Me with the verification
Because the automatic one got Me banned.

I was counting on this platform to be able to pay for My food and rent and etc.

Somehow other cam site registered Me immediately with the same passport. EVERY OTHER ADULT WEBSITE VERIFIED MY OLD DOCUMENTS WITH NO PROBLEM, ONLY CHATURBATE THINKS I AM UNDERAGED!!!!!!

I will add My NEW ID again
I PAYED FOR IT
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR ME TO GO AND WASTE MY MONEY TO GET A NEW ID, I DID IT SOLELY SO YOU COULD VERIFY ME ON CHATURBATE!!!
AND NOW I AM UNABLE TO DO IT!
THIS IS BEYOND UNJUSTICE!!!!

Please Help

@punker barbie
My email is in ban list. Chaturbate support is asking to send Me a message with the email that is connected to My account. BUT IT IS IN BAN LIST!
they won't reply the messages I sent from other emails! THEY WON'T ANSWER ANYTHING, AND I SPENT MY LAST MONEY TO MAKE A NEW PASSPORT SO I COULD FINALY VERIFY!!! PLEASE HELP

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.