AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got religion?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you believe in "God"

• I do not believe in a supernatural deity

Votes: 69 61.1%
  • I believe in a supernatural deity

Votes: 44 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when bringing up religion causes tension its because one of the people involved in that conversation is a conservative christian. Not too many of those on MFC.
I was that christian 2 years ago. Former me would throw holy water all over my current life. Ex Christian turned Camgirl. My church would gasp if they knew. lol

Lol oh I made the mistake one day while stoned and rambling and learned not to ever bring up religion or politics in my room again. InstaSoftie. Actually, just in life in general I've learned to just keep it to myself unless someone walks up to me and is wanting to talk about it openly without swords and a battlefield lol.
What were you talking about?

In my room I had said something about my face and someone had thought that I'd said that something about faith and I'd replied "Oh, no I lost that long ago". I wasn't expecting him to be religious, but he replied to that, that he could help me get my faith back. And that's how the conversation started. It wasn't a bad conversation or anything, we just got way too into it and all sexiness was lost at the mention of the bible and all those holy topics lol. He went from jacking over me to feeling convicted for being on a camsite. Then I believe he convinced himself that it was ok that he was on a camsite with me because he was gonna save me from the site and redirect me to the light lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
In my room I had said something about my face and someone had thought that I'd said that something about faith and I'd replied "Oh, no I lost that long ago". I wasn't expecting him to be religious, but he replied to that, that he could help me get my faith back. And that's how the conversation started. It wasn't a bad conversation or anything, we just got way too into it and all sexiness was lost at the mention of the bible and all those holy topics lol. He went from jacking over me to feeling convicted for being on a camsite. Then I believe he convinced himself that it was ok that he was on a camsite with me because he was gonna save me from the site and redirect me to the light lol.
Did he bring up poltics too?

Did he bring up poltics too?

Oh the politics thing ... lol. I brought that up a few months ago. I found out that my mod and I were not of the same political interests hahaha. It's not an issue, but we are both opinionated and so things got a little heated and so I had to end that convo at the door.

I'm a Buddhist, so my views on all of this are very non-conforming for this particular thread and I don't think I can accurately answer the poll, but, there ya go.

Reactions: Behemoth
Devoutly Christian, abet having broadly read a fair number of other things (namely, Zoroastrian and Islamic philosophy) to help better understand things. As to a higher being? Without even a doubt.

I'm a Buddhist, so my views on all of this are very non-conforming for this particular thread and I don't think I can accurately answer the poll, but, there ya go.
Curious, how did you vote?

I didn't. Like I said, I don't think I really CAN and be 100% honest haha.
Oh Im sorry, misunderstood. hehe, you said "there ya go" thought it meant you had voted. I gotcha now.

Reactions: EspiKvlt
Yes. For me, I think that the complexity of nature reflects a plan which points to a creator. Also, if one considers that something cannot be made out of nothing, then beyond our comprehension of the universe must lie something.

Status
Not open for further replies.