AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got scammed by a CB Model / Need a Refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2021
Hello everyone,

it has been basically a week now that i asked for a refund on the chaturbate support with mail, not getting anywhere with it and still waiting for a response by them i decided to come here by seeing many post of people actually getting respond by mods.

For the story of the scam, it's actually pretty simple really. I found a CB model that looked pretty cute for my taste, gave her some tokens and started to PM with her, then she wanted me to do private show and thought it was a good idea, we then started the first private show with some technical difficulties but still manage to get through. The issue is that she ABSOLUTELY did nothing at all afterwards, except talking 24/7 for no reason and stalling to get free money basically. I did a second private show to her because she told me to come back and we were doing things that the first show was just to know each other well etc... The second show was has horrible as the first one, did nothing except talking for no reason.
I had a few tokens left and decided to use them to see if she would do something in public when everyone was watching her, i won that she would show some naked part of her body, still DOING NOTHING at all in public, PM her about it and got instantly muted afterwards.

So yeah it has been a week now that i am waiting to get an answer and refund, i very angry and for good reasons i think hopefully. I just lost approximately 120€ on her for free and kinda want to get them back.

Thank you for reading and hopefully you have a good day people.

Hello everyone,

it has been basically a week now that i asked for a refund on the chaturbate support with mail, not getting anywhere with it and still waiting for a response by them i decided to come here by seeing many post of people actually getting respond by mods.

For the story of the scam, it's actually pretty simple really. I found a CB model that looked pretty cute for my taste, gave her some tokens and started to PM with her, then she wanted me to do private show and thought it was a good idea, we then started the first private show with some technical difficulties but still manage to get through. The issue is that she ABSOLUTELY did nothing at all afterwards, except talking 24/7 for no reason and stalling to get free money basically. I did a second private show to her because she told me to come back and we were doing things that the first show was just to know each other well etc... The second show was has horrible as the first one, did nothing except talking for no reason.
I had a few tokens left and decided to use them to see if she would do something in public when everyone was watching her, i won that she would show some naked part of her body, still DOING NOTHING at all in public, PM her about it and got instantly muted afterwards.

So yeah it has been a week now that i am waiting to get an answer and refund, i very angry and for good reasons i think hopefully. I just lost approximately 120€ on her for free and kinda want to get them back.

Are you sure the model does nude shows ?? because if she does not and has this written in her bio then you are not entiled at any refund .

also if she did not told you she will do a nude or masturbation show if you go private , then you will not get refunded either because , as per chaturbate rules models must not do an mandatory nudity / masturbation show ( private or not )

so if this is the case then you was not practically scamed

Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Hey, i actually got refund not too long ago after a good week of waiting haha.

But to answer you Diana_Devil, yes she does nudes show and "Lucky" rewards when you send her some tokens, which can be anything to kiss to the camera or naked part of her body or also just spanking, and i actually won TWICE to see some naked part of her body. But yes she actually has a little advertissement that goes into her chating room every 2/3 mins saying "She will show everything in private, and doing stuff that we want etc". So i believe she was lying and kinda scammed me.

But like i said everything good i actually got my refund today and i can move on from this ^^.

Upvote 0
They'll likely ask what was agreed prior to the private before offering assistance.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

Whenever I go into a private with a model..prior to that I am discussing with her what I would like to do and if she is in to it. In other words... I get the program guide first before the shows starts. Makes sense? CB support will get back with you eventually..just maybe slower than you would expect.

Upvote 0
CB does refunds ? — I’ve used MFC and Streamate and have a CB account but never streamed. Although in this case I do agree you deserved one, I’d be scared to touch the site knowing that 🤯 I’ve never had a refund on either of the sites I use, nor Onlyfans. I couldn’t imagine doing a show or anything for that matter that was tipped for and wake up to it being gone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.