AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got Scammed.. PLEASE READ!!!!! SCAM WARNING TO OTHERS!! (MFC) New Model Mistake!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily, a VPN is software that changes your IP. I'll simplify this for you. Your computer has an IP address (4 numbers separated by decimals). Think of this as the social security number of your computer. There are websites that allow you to type that number in and see exactly where that computer is located. Sometimes it's off (like it'll tell you that the computer is in another city/county but still the correct state) but sometimes, it's really accurate (down the the exact block that you live on). This is where a VPN comes in handy. You can CHANGE your computer's IP to make it look like your computer is located somewhere else. And since you choose the location you want it to pretend to be in with the VPN, you can have it be in a different city, state, country, or even another continent!

You do not want people to find your IP because then they'll know where you live (or a close approximation). Any time that you click links, send emails, or use Skype (to name a few scenarios), people can easily tell where you're located. Look into VPNs, get one, and use it any time you do anything camming-related.

What she said! :)

Reactions: Guy
Holy cow!!! Thank you so much!!! Gosh I have so much to learn. I'll be getting one ASAP.

You should honestly report him to the FBI cyber crimes, if you have proof that he agreed to do it, he can get in big trouble (and you may be able to get your money). Like prison for felony theft, and if he's actually a doctor, he'll lose his medical license. Which I believe is something he deserves for preying on girls like that :(

Do not have your skype username the same as your username on MFC.....read to find out why...
Random people just search me on there and try to talk to me and add me. Had a random guy skype message me saying "Hi Emily Joy, i'd like to add you as a contact,,hi would you like to do a skype show for $500?" Then he said " i send $500 for the first hour. Once i see that your outfit is on like i want and that your cam and mic work well on skype...then another $500 at the start of the second hour.....after tonights show i will know you well and all future shows will be paid in advance" So basically the deal was that i'd skype him real quick so he could approve my outfit..... then we would hang up and he'd pay tokens through offline tip on MFC and said this offline tip would really help my camscore and he said how he wanted to help me raise my camscore telling me all about how he thinks camscores are calculated but said no one really knows blah blah ....he said he was going to send 100,000 tokens for the whole night ($5000)....(which sounded sketchy obviously RED FLAG) ...well he approved my outfit then he just started up a very quick conversation. I fell right into it... He is a VERY smooth talker.....kept conversation fast and flowing. Which distracted me from getting payment up front. He was well spoken and had a soothing tone to his voice. He later made me feel secure assuring me he would take care of payment after the show which was supposed to be 2 hours and ended up lasting from 11:00pm to 9:45am...yeah...seriously...i should have hung the fuck up...it was absolutely ridiculous, i know. We got along great and i trusted (in the beginning) that he would pay me for some stupid reason (desperation ugh). He started out nice and sweet telling me he would buy this and that for me and take care of me blah blah blah...buy me a new computer...buy me clothes..buy me this and that...telling me how beautiful i was and how he wanted to be my sugar daddy etc etc. He really laid it on thick. And if you are like me and in financial dire straights then even though it sounds sketchy, you just never know. I stupidly took the gamble and lost. If i wasn't hurting for money so bad then i would have easily seen these red flags and RAN. As for the call....He did some breathing meditations with me and it was really cool...he said he had been on MFC for years and he really did know a LOT of info about MFC including admin names just off the top of his head...he knew the rules by heart....stating that he was friends with many models and was spouting them off by names...he just really seemed to know the ins and outs of MFC.....well then he turned into demanding and weird..and downright scary kinda....telling me that he wanted me to have his babies and if i wouldn't do it that he wanted my egg...that i had good genes and he wanted a boy to carry on his name. WTF?????????????? He said that he always gets his way and that he WOULD have me. (Freaky) He said that he was certain that i would leave my husband for him..ummmm not a chance buddy!! .I felt like i was talking to a old friend it was that comfortable... Getting towards the end of that call he wanted me to go to this website called Bovada.lv He said that he works with many MFC models taking them to this website to gamble and make extra money on the side...its some sports gambling website and he wanted me to place a bet...he sent me a link to sign up and his email address was at the bottom as a referring friend. At this point I was literally exhausted and confused by what the fuck was going on...i told him NO that i'm not doing that and he said that he wouldnt pay me until i placed a bet on there because i needed to 'submit' and i wasn't following his orders. (WTF). SERIOUSLY? WTF?? I knew he was a scammer ...CLEARLY....i should have listened to my instincts and hung up but there was that part of me that wanted to get paid for my show so if i hung up on him i'd lose out...and he knew that and took advantage....not far into the call i should have hung up on him and blocked him....HINDSIGHT.....i told him i was uncomfortable and i knew i was getting scammed. He literally tried to keep me on the phone AS LONG AS POSSIBLE promising me that he'd pay me...to trust him blah blah !!!!! He kept asking to see my body over and over, he told me to keep my phone on while i came in my house and tended to my children...it was really really weird. I told him at this point it doesn't matter...the show is over and i told him that i hoped he appreciated his free show. I was in tears and he didn't care...Literally this was a nightmare. He was taking screenshots of me the whole time...so creepy!!! He is now banned from my skype. Unfortunately I do not know his MFC name so he can go to my room at any time and i will never know it is him. This has also made me very leery of stepping outside the comfort zone of MFC at all. At least for a while.
***Also interestingly enough since the amount he agreed to pay was $5000, that makes it a felony for theft of services. Just an FYI.

Here is info on this creep!

Skype: ObstetricianGynocologist 33 (yes that is a space 33...there was no underscore)
He told me his name was Mark.
49 years old (but his skype profile says he is 46) interesting!!
From Florida. (supposedly)
Email: dudeman665@yahoo.com
He never showed me a picture and he did not let me see his video feed on skype.

*So i am here to warn you all to have a different username on skype from your MFC username. These guys will NOT contact you on MFC...just through skype probably so they dont get banned from MFC because we cant report them if we dont know their username on MFC. When i chose my skype username i thought nothing of it.

* If you chose to keep a skype account with your screen name, be sure that if you get a random message or contact request that you tell them that if they would like pm privileges they need to go to MFC and pay you an offline tip of XXX amount of tokens to be added to your MFC friends and receive those special privileges and to add in the tip note what the tip is for.

ALWAYS GET YOUR TOKENS BEFORE A SHOW NO MATTER WHAT! NO EXCUSES! NO TOKENS = NO SHOW! PERIOD! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

I fell into this because i am hurting very badly financially and the offer was inticing...if it sounds to good to be true...it is! Please don't make the same mistake i did.

:h: Emilyjoyxxx
Oh my, I believed we were scammed by the same guy. His name was Mark as well and he was very smooth and easy to talk to. His skype username was corporateexc1 He also tried to make me put down a deposit for a sports website for betting and when I refused he tried to convince me that this would be his way of seeing if I was "a worthy sub". After this I stopped talkng to him and blocked him. He did draw me in though initially and the same thing about seeing my outfits then paying afterward. We talked for a couple of hours for a couple nights straight and when I wouldn't answer him during the day at work, he would obsessively write to me on skype demanding to know where I was. He promised me gifts and lots of money and I knew it was too good to be true but he was extremely convincing. Sad to know someone else fell prey but slightly comforted that I am not alone. Hopefully he gets what is coming to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.