AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

got tokens and it did not show up in chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
I didn't get any notification for anyone in my room and on MY end it looked absolutely dead.

I go to the main page to browse other people and saw i had 40 tokens. a couple of them was for my Lovense, and another was a user sending PARAGRAPHS apologizing for being weird the other week, 1 token a piece.

Should I let CB know?? I tried to look at the profile of one of the tippers, and it goes back to the main page. I'm concerned they're going to rate me with a thumbs down because I absolutely didn't respond, at all. My husband already did this the other day when he knew i was camming, he tipped 25 tokens JUST to give me a thumbs down. I don't want multiples of other thumbs down ratings.

I tried to look at the profile of one of the tippers, and it goes back to the main page.

This usually happens with a deleted account.
Does the user still have their account?

Edit:
Just to say, the whole "dead" situation seems like you opened TWO different chat windows for your profile, while everyone else possibly got put into one, you was viewing the "older" one. That, or it lagged you out and you needed to refresh to join back. If you ever notice your user list is empty, or just with you in I mean, it means you should try and refresh. Make sure your name says "NAME has joined the room" and it should fix it. Also make sure you only have ONE tab/window of your room open - this includes ALL devices. So don't be in your room on laptop/pc, then have hubby sign in your account on a mobile or different laptop and view your room - it will kick you out on the first device.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It was my own window because I always get a "you're in two locations" or whatever it says, plus some tips were for the Lovense and it didnt go off at all, didnt see it in the chat at all. it was a first for me since 2017

Upvote 0
can somebody else use your account ?
(edit: on another thread you say that your husband adjust things, or something like this...)

When this happens again, just refresh the window having this "dead chat" to log again there.

Upvote 0
oh no, he just tips me and calls me a fat whore and gives me a thumbs down.

but it happened again 30 minutes ago. someone tipped me and it just looked like a tip. I go to transfer my tokens and they left a message with the tokens that i didnt even see in my chat.
try clearing your browser cookies, i saw a situation recently where the model couldnt see somethings in the chat and it was resolved by deleting cookies but i think their situation was that they couldnt see any notices the bots/apps were saying.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
...your husband calls you a fat whore and gives you thumbs downs? am I reading this right?
Yea I was confused about this as well.
I hope he's now an ex-husband.

She actually has started the thread about that case a while ago:

I didn't reply because I don't know what to say.
The whole situation sucks on so many levels.

Upvote 0
She actually has started the thread about that case a while ago:

I didn't reply because I don't know what to say.
The whole situation sucks on so many levels.
Ditto, I sent hugs, but also didn't know what to say, at that time. I felt like maybe you wanted to vent, in a supportive environment. He sounds like a f***ing piece of work. I hope that you are staying safe though @ghost_lady.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.