AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great Shift - Fun & Essential Supplies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly_Rockit

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 19, 2012
Rockit Biodome, USA
mollyrockit.com
Apart from the bare essentials for camming (cam, lights, toys etc) what helps you have a great shift?

I live in a rural area and share a vehicle and try not to make a trip to town everyday and sometimes just can't hop out to the store if I want/need something. I get minor anxiety about being sure I have everything ready to bust ass on cam. Fun stuff, pretty stuff, food, etc.

What makes your cam shift fun and help you push through a long shift or quiet room? Drinks, snacks, games/toys etc?

I have a lot of smoke fetish regs so I be sure to stock up on smokes. I like beer and shots so I try to make sure I have libations if I want them. Water, coffee, red bull...

Healthy/easy snack ideas? Silly stuff to play with to engage a quiet room? What keeps you happy and motivated?

For snacks, easy things that aren't too messy are a good idea - small fruits like grapes are good, since you can pop a couple in your mouth and keep the show rolling, and nuts or small pieces of veggies are also great for the same reason. Your fingers don't get dirty from them, and you can graze here and there while members are chatting and you're "listening," and you're done chewing by the time you're ready to respond, avoiding awkward pauses.

If your cam shift coincides with a meal time, preparing and eating a meal on cam (provided you're able to move the show into the kitchen) or just having something prepared that doesn't require heating up or can be heated quickly (a salad you can just pull out and add dressing to, or a sandwich, soup, pasta, etc), can make members feel like you're sitting down to a meal with them (a lot of folks watch cams while eating lunch or dinner!) and can encourage more of a friendly connection, if that's the vibe you're going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.