AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"green" activity online light

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 22, 2022
Is it possible for a "Red" colored user to mask their online presence by turning off the little green light dot above their Icon? Can they turn off their green light? I know that Ultimate members can hide from view. And know that "Red" members can do things like change their numbers to minimize harassment. Thank You for any information Sincerely, johnm

Yes, Red members are automatically enrolled in the Ultimate membership so the green dot can be turned off when online by selecting ‘Invisible’ mode.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Yes, Red members are automatically enrolled in the Ultimate membership so the green dot can be turned off when online by selecting ‘Invisible’ mode.
Thanks, ok so the green dot can be turned off by anyone that has ultimate? I understand what hidden is, i just didn't know the Green light could be turned off

Upvote 0
Thanks, ok so the green dot can be turned off by anyone that has ultimate? I understand what hidden is, i just didn't know the Green light could be turned off

No it can't, for better understanding, read through that thread. Unfortunately, the green dot can still sometimes appear, just like your "last online" in the profile card when a model hovers your name in the PM etc

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
No it can't, for better understanding, read through that thread. Unfortunately, the green dot can still sometimes appear, just like your "last online" in the profile card when a model hovers your name in the PM etc
yes this is interesting very interesting I have "red" harassing me and i usually keep a browser tab open to see when they are online so i can log out but they were commenting in my pm and they didn't show a green dot. I would report the "red" and screen shot the harassing comments but they spend a lot of money on Stripchat and so I'm sure nothing will come of my complaining. I appreciate you reinforcing that the "green" dot can't be independently turned off by a "red" user

Upvote 0
yes this is interesting very interesting I have "red" harassing me and i usually keep a browser tab open to see when they are online so i can log out but they were commenting in my pm and they didn't show a green dot. I would report the "red" and screen shot the harassing comments but they spend a lot of money on Stripchat and so I'm sure nothing will come of my complaining. I appreciate you reinforcing that the "green" dot can't be independently turned off by a "red" user
I would report it anyways, they do say no harrasment is allowed no matter who it's from, so it doesn't hurt to report it

Upvote 1
Wait... A Royal league member is harassing? This always surprises me. I tend to think of the Royal/Legend people as more classy or something, because at the very least, they are spending a lot and should in theory be more invested in the site and just kind of being nice and reasonable. :happy:

(Disclaimer: I'm one of them, and I know a few there, but obviously there are a lot of different types of people on any site).

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
Wait... A Royal league member is harassing? This always surprises me. I tend to think of the Royal/Legend people as more classy or something, because at the very least, they are spending a lot and should in theory be more invested in the site and just kind of being nice and reasonable. :happy:

(Disclaimer: I'm one of them, and I know a few there, but obviously there are a lot of different types of people on any site).
Some of the biggest assholes are the ones with money because they think they can "buy" what they want and their tips should give them complete control. These guys are only a few of the "royal" level members I have seen and most are respectful decent guys.

If anyone is harassing you take screenshots of messages in public chat or PM and report them and send the screenshots along with the report.

Upvote 1
Some of the biggest assholes are the ones with money because they think they can "buy" what they want and their tips should give them complete control. These guys are only a few of the "royal" level members I have seen and most are respectful decent guys.

If anyone is harassing you take screenshots of messages in public chat or PM and report them and send the screenshots along with the report.
yes the guy that threatened me got the model to ban me because i joined fanclub and didn't tip when i watched her private shows, that were a perk of fanclub. He wants her to permanently ban me and so now every 24 hours, i guess to please him since i don't think they can ban me for not tipping, she will ban me for no reason other than to please her whale . i will formulate my case to send to Stripchat with screenshots but I'm not hopeful
P.S. I did tip her on top of paying for fanclub . just not after spying a private and so he is being as forceful as he can be because he can

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will maybe pursue a refund but it is not cool and it isn't like i did anything i just screenshot my token history and every tokemn i bought the last two minths went to her so it's like if i don't report thisa guy each time a fanclub user doesn't tip this guy will threaten then

Upvote 0
They don't refund fan club subscriptions, unfortunately.
ok so since they don't refund fanclun then i have no choice but to go back every day and spy and force her to ban me i didn't do anything i can show you my tip history and every single tip is to her and i never pm'd her and i never spoke in chat period
it is just a jealous whale that i don't think should get away with getting me banned for no reason at all
the ban screen was for spamming, i never free chatted at all

Upvote 0
ok so since they don't refund fanclun then i have no choice but to go back every day and spy and force her to ban me i didn't do anything i can show you my tip history and every single tip is to her and i never pm'd her and i never spoke in chat period
it is just a jealous whale that i don't think should get away with getting me banned for no reason at all
the ban screen was for spamming, i never free chatted at all

It's guys like this why I buy the Ultimate Membership and set myself to constantly be invisible.
You don't need to prove to him or her who or how much you spend and on whom, this is not any of their business.

The simple fact of the matter is, so what if you don't tip in public. He doesn't know if you tip her in Private Message, offline, or heck, even on a different website, and he doesn't know if or when you take her for private/cam2cam shows, and this again is none of his business.

Have you spoken to the model about it at all? I have had this happen to me before with some red name who just seems to hate everyone, even when the model enjoys talking and stuff. But she was someone i would always take for exclusive shows, i would not tip in public.

I think report him for the abuse and harassment. If he is seriously so bothered about you being able to spy on private shows as a fan member, why has he not just told her to change the setting to disable it? I feel like there is more to it for him and he gets off on abusing you and others. Or if you really like the model and want to stay with her, stay tipping and supporting her when you can, if you can afford to, just buy the Ultimate membership and set yourself to invisible.

Upvote 0
its fucking weird man that this dude is spending his free time obsessing about you when you are all there for the same thing. masturbating, attention, and entertainment.

idk that dude seems like the fucking loser here. sorry you are dealing with this. if a member messages you again like this, don't respond. letting people like him scream into the messenger void is powerful. i personally love to send a smiley face emoji or ":h: no" followed by zero response.

Upvote 0
right but i have fanclub for a month so i plan to use it and make evidene that i never spammed and that i do tip so maybe Stripchat will not completely allow them to abuse me Thanks everyone!@

Upvote 0
its fucking weird man that this dude is spending his free time obsessing about you when you are all there for the same thing. masturbating, attention, and entertainment.

idk that dude seems like the fucking loser here. sorry you are dealing with this. if a member messages you again like this, don't respond. letting people like him scream into the messenger void is powerful. i personally love to send a smiley face emoji or ":h: no" followed by zero response.
I mean reading his messages, he did call the model "my girlfriend" - it kind of shows what kind of guy he is just by that

Upvote 0
I mean reading his messages, he did call the model "my girlfriend" - it kind of shows what kind of guy he is just by that
totally. im such a dick i would respond "your girlfriends makes me cum" tip her publicly thanking her for all the loads she has happily given you, then block him.

idk reminding possessive people they don't own people is my jam.

but OP should ignore and/or block at this point. for the model's sake. can you imagine the messages she gets from this user? holy toledo.

Upvote 0
right but i have fanclub for a month so i plan to use it and make evidene that i never spammed and that i do tip so maybe Stripchat will not completely allow them to abuse me Thanks everyone!@

If want to keep using your Fan Club privileges, (and if you can), consider purchasing the Ultimate membership. That way you can stay invisible in the room while still enjoying the spying 🤷🏻‍♂️

ETA: as @NotYou also suggested above 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: Wuggie and johnm
Upvote 0
totally. im such a dick i would respond "your girlfriends makes me cum" tip her publicly thanking her for all the loads she has happily given you, then block him.

idk reminding possessive people they don't own people is my jam.

but OP should ignore and/or block at this point. for the model's sake. can you imagine the messages she gets from this user? holy toledo.
haha even IF he was a boyfriend (which he clearly isn't he would know who actually supports the model if so) he should not be possessive :p like holy fuck, also could you imagine dating a jealous guy while being a cam model.. the complications that would bring :giggle:

and sadly I imagine she gets very sweet messages from him, even though maybe possessive at times, not overly so.. at least that's what I imagine when I see these guys..

I had a REALLY unpleasant user write to me a couple of weeks back, funny enough RIGHT after I became a girls moderator/knight, he wanted to start giving me information about her and how she had been a "Couples" model before going solo, was a INSTANT block, never even told her this guy send me messages about it.. I have a feeling it's a jealous ex partner of hers or something which is really sad..

buy yes! AGREED IGNORE him OP!

• Hugs
Reactions: johnm and AudriTwo
Upvote 0
and sadly I imagine she gets very sweet messages from him, even though maybe possessive at times, not overly so.. at least that's what I imagine when I see these guys..
no matter how sweet they appear on the surface i bet you they are pretty manipulative. i hate that this is a thing, but since becoming a cammodel i have become hyper-aware of love bombing and how people use it to manipulate and push your boundaries.

Upvote 0
no matter how sweet they appear on the surface i bet you they are pretty manipulative. i hate that this is a thing, but since becoming a cammodel i have become hyper-aware of love bombing and how people use it to manipulate and push your boundaries.
yea it's kind of insane.. I support the girl a lot, both tokens, gifts, and time trying to help whenever she needs it.. but I could not imagine using it to manipulate or push boundaries! I have seen that done so much before and I hate it..

we have a very clear boundary lines (different kinds, both what we write to each other and what is going on in privates) and we have BOTH made each other aware what we are okay with, I honestly think if someone is going to invest a lot into a model, this is a must by now so they can't be fucking douchebags.. it might also just be how I see it

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0