AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Green Checkmarks on MFC and more

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaStorm

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2015
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@goddessgypsy
MFC Username
ReinaSunshine
Streamate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Chaturbate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
I went to my account to do some updates to my account and noticed these strange green check marks. I've never noticed them before.

One was by Edit Profile.

Other check marks were by Model Tags and Upload Photo's.

But the one that made me curious was the one that was checked by my documents.

It said Awaiting photo ID and Photo of you holding your ID I have sent it before I've been on here on and off for years. Anyway, I took another picture. When I tried to upload it the link it doesn't work. So its still in RED saying that its awaiting approval. So I sent a note to model support and it came back and said that its for new models only. Well I already knew that. What I'm wondering is why is it saying this. I believe there is a glitch. Has anyone else had this issue? If so please advise. Thanks in advance.

Every once in a while after logging into my Cams model account at the Streamray dot com URL, instead of taking me right to the 'Broadcast now' page like it's supposed to, it gives me this message that they're still waiting for me to submit the required model documents. Um...what??? Lol. Screwy.

Status
Not open for further replies.