AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GTA V

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you looking forward to the new game?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Maybe!!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just want to steal cars and fight!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I thought the title said GT5.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cheese...wait what?

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2012
UK
Even though i'm a year late in finding out about it (it was officialy announced 25th October 2011) and i'm nearly a year late in seeing the trailer (i'm so behind :( lol) i didn't see a thread on GTA V. There's no release date set yet, only a trailer and some screenshots released by Rockstar.

I'm a big gta fan, loves the games and so i'm excited about there being a new one. Apparently they're going back to San Andreas, specifically in Los Santos. It'll be interesting to see how they change it from the San Adreas game, whether they recreate the whole city or use parts from the San Andreas game and expand on it.

For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, here it is.

Ahhh Im excited about this one too, hadnt seen the preview yet either!

Red7227 said:
Whatever. Play Saints Row 3 instead. I've played all of the GTAs up to IV and have to say they all pale in comparison. If there is ever a SR 4 I will buy that, but I can't see myself buying another GTA, even for $5

Ive had SR3 in my shopping cart online for some time, hearing mixed reviews I was reluctant to get it but I think Ill finally break down :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Red7227 said:
Whatever. Play Saints Row 3 instead. I've played all of the GTAs up to IV and have to say they all pale in comparison. If there is ever a SR 4 I will buy that, but I can't see myself buying another GTA, even for $5

Ive had SR3 in my shopping cart online for some time, hearing mixed reviews I was reluctant to get it but I think Ill finally break down :lol:

It is completely ridiculous. If you like your mayhem to be serious, then it is not for you. If on the other hand you like insane levels of carnage combined with Burt Reynolds, luchadores, pony play, zombies and other silliness, it is the game you want.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Rockstar has officially announced the launch will be Spring 2013, but no date as of yet. They have also said pre-orders will start 5th November. Some places will have an 'incentive' which from leaked photos will just be a keyring viewfinder of locations in the new GTA.
They are focusing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions so as has happened many times before, any pc version will be released later.

They did plan on having a new trailer out with the launch of the pre-orders but Hurricane Sandy knocked off the power to their New York office so that has been delayed and will be out when they get everything back running.

When GTA3 first came out, I played it for hours and hours straight on the PS2, I absolutely loved that game. The same thing when Vice City came out, but San Andreas was the one that I didn't like so much because of the added RPG and character development stuff. Then GTA 4 brought me back to the series, playing it on the PC for the first time brought my love for the series. One of the things that I enjoyed most about the games, where the radio commercials and talk shows. I would often listened to them in the background while the game was paused. Recently RockStar released all of the radio commercials streamed from their website, hopefully the talk radio shows will be released too. http://www.rockstargames.com/advertisingcouncil/

Reactions: 16_bit

I'm not sure if this changing of character during a misson will be a good thing. To me, the way the talked about it, looks like something out of Driver San Francisco.

I liked the episodes of GTA IV (The Lost & Damned is my favorite) because they added two very unique point of views to the main story.

No CJ, no Niko, no Luis, no Johnny... :crybaby:

GTA 4 jumped the shark for me.
Vice city was awesome and I've re-played it over and over (tho dying when you touch water is an arse).
San andreas was good too, kept the feel of being over-violent but still fun loving.
GTA 4 left me feeling a bit empty, didn't like any of the characters and I never even bothered completing it.

Just_mark__ said:
GTA 4 jumped the shark for me.
Vice city was awesome and I've re-played it over and over (tho dying when you touch water is an arse).
San andreas was good too, kept the feel of being over-violent but still fun loving.
GTA 4 left me feeling a bit empty, didn't like any of the characters and I never even bothered completing it.

Likewise. The convoy stopping for donuts and driving to hospital after the boomshine explosion are two of my favourite moments. SA never did much for me. I never got more than 20% into the game because it all seemed too much like work. I never got anywhere in 4 because the characters were all so unlikable. I've just played SR 3 for about the 5th time since I bought it about 6 months ago. It is incredibly crass and over sexualised compared to any of the GTAs, but you do get to play dressup which is the excuse all of the girls I know use for playing it.

We will see. If it is a bigger and better VC then I might get it.

Info: The three guys you saw at the end of the Trailer #2 will be the main characters. Yes, three main characters.
While playing the game you'll be able to switch between each of them as much as you like. Whenever you switch from one character to the next
the previous character will be put on "auto" mode and will most likely not be doing what he was previously doing. Going to be an interesting game, trust me. :dance:

Farewell said:
Info: The three guys you saw at the end of the Trailer #2 will be the main characters. Yes, three main characters.
While playing the game you'll be able to switch between each of them as much as you like. Whenever you switch from one character to the next
the previous character will be put on "auto" mode and will most likely not be doing what he was previously doing. Going to be an interesting game, trust me. :dance:
Michael, Trevor and Franklin and not only during the game but apparently during missions too. There's a report that Rockstar has fixed the driving.
The cars will feel less "boatlike" than in GTA IV, they will "hold on better to the ground" and "it feels more like a racing game".
And it's said that the world is going to be bigger than SA and IV combined. Not sure if that's good or whether it will be too big, suppose it depends how they balance the different environments.

16_bit said:
Farewell said:
Michael, Trevor and Franklin and not only during the game but apparently during missions too. There's a report that Rockstar has fixed the driving.
The cars will feel less "boatlike" than in GTA IV, they will "hold on better to the ground" and "it feels more like a racing game".
And it's said that the world is going to be bigger than SA and IV combined. Not sure if that's good or whether it will be too big, suppose it depends how they balance the different environments.

That is correct, those are the three main characters. Comment made about the map being bigger than SA and IV combined is also true. There are a huge variety of environments in GTA V so it'll be an exciting game. There will be a city, a country, mountains, more activities in the water (jet ski), etc.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Farewell said:
That is correct, those are the three main characters. Comment made about the map being bigger than SA and IV combined is also true. There are a huge variety of environments in GTA V so it'll be an exciting game. There will be a city, a country, mountains, more activities in the water (jet ski), etc.

how about, zombies, hover bikes or on-call reaper drone strikes?

Red7227 said:
Farewell said:

:naughty: This isn't Black Ops II ..

Farewell said:
Red7227 said:
Farewell said:

Or saints row III :D

thumbnailer.php

Red7227 said:
Farewell said:
Red7227 said:
Farewell said:

Or saints row III :D

thumbnailer.php

I actually had Saints Row in mind, haha! The reaper drone strikes made me lean towards BOps..

It looks so fucking good :-D

I'm actually playing through GTA IV again at the moment, but after watching the trailer for V, going back to it's gonna be like eating a crappy sandwich after you've just smelt a smexy bacon cheeseburger being prepared.

Between this, The Last Of Us, the current-gen version of Watchdogs, and Beyond: Two Souls, buying a PS4 any time soon, is looking less and less necessary.

I'm excited about this game too, I might just have a play around in GTA IV in preparation and to have something recent in mind to compare it with rather than old memories. Will most likely wait to see it at a reasonable price though.

im actually really worried about what this game is, they havent really shown off a ton of the game and im not sure if thats confidence for or against the game. i mean its only few months away from release and that worries me for no reason, im still going to get the game regardless, but honestly im more excited for saints row 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.