AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GTA V

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you looking forward to the new game?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Maybe!!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just want to steal cars and fight!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I thought the title said GT5.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cheese...wait what?

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna miss you, Johnny The Mechanic.

*fondly remembers back on the old days*

Me, calling you on the phone and asking for a car.
You, pulling the car near me, then driving off around the city for hours.

Me, having you deliver another car.
You, pulling in on a freeway above where I am, and leaving it parked up there.

Me, beating the living shit out of you with a golf club.
You, screaming like a little girl.

Ah... those were the days.

Reactions: KelliAutumn
"The Business Update" hits March 4th.

Includes new sports cars (the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R), a new plane (the Vestra), new weapons (the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine) and new clothes, accessories, hairstyles, tattoos and masks.

Didn't expect new content so soon. Definitely excited about the Grottie Turismo comming back, that was my favorite car from GTA IV.

"Business Update" is live but alot of players are losing their Gusenberg Sweepers (Tommy Gun) after downloading it.

Might be best to wait until Rockstar fixes their shit.

Good lord, I'm having way too much fun driving around in the Turismo, blasting the musical horn "Ride of the Valkyries" and pretending I'm Daniel Bryan, jumping off the roof of my car and kneeing pedestrians in the head.

Reactions: bigsancho
The Gusenberg glitch has been resolved. Just exit out of Online to Story mode switch Online again to get it back.

Just finished GTA V (offline) interesting story and choices that need to be made during the game are a challenge. Very good ending. :dance:

Reactions: Gen
Patch 1.12 is out now. Full notes here.

Also "Capture" creator is coming to the Content Creator this Friday and cash and RP payouts for Capture mode are doubled until Friday.

BloodRed87 said:
Patch 1.12 is out now.
"Fixed an issue where if a player drank Whisky in their apartment until they passed out, this could cause a clone to appear who would then attack them."

Damn. They should've kept that in as an easter egg! :lol:

Reactions: Gen
Just posted today (obviously to coincide with E3):

FINALLY! I've been waiting for this announcement forever! I just hope beyond all hope that the PC port isn't as jittery as the port for IV was.

To anyone that is still playing GTA:O, hell has officially frozen over. We've finally got some concrete news on online heists!

Read an in-depth preview @ IGN.com

Still no concrete date yet (early 2015), but it's better than left in the dark.

BloodRed87 said:
To anyone that is still playing GTA:O, hell has officially frozen over. We've finally got some concrete news on online

Read an in-depth preview @ IGN.com

Still no concrete date yet (early 2015), but it's better than left in the dark.
Finally.... Based on DomisLive's breakdown of the video it looks like there will be some interesting new vehicles and some from previous GTA games.

It's about 10 months too late for me. I haven't played the game seriously since February. I'll still likely play them, but, just out of curiosity's sake.

It is the greatest game that came out from Rockstar. I think that they hit the spot with GTA V. It have the most realistic gameplay ever. I can't play it as much as before when it was released because of the lack of time but it still is my favorite game.

Am I the only person that just plays to go to the strip club? :?

AmberCutie said:
This is a hilarious watch.
That was funny how quick they got into it all! :lol:

Hopefully the PC version is going to be really good, GTA IV ended up being good on pc after all the patches.

GTA V at 4K@60FPS with LA realism mod+graphic mod is going to be freaking awesome.

UniCornX said:
itsamour said:

yeah, thats fun

YOU CAN GO TO STRIP CLUBS AND WATCH STRIPPERS?

Oh my. I know what i'm doing later. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Reactions: UniCornX
KelliAutumn said:
UniCornX said:
itsamour said:

yeah, thats fun

Yeah! You can get lap dances :dance: which makes me broke.

itsamour said:
KelliAutumn said:
UniCornX said:
itsamour said:

yeah, thats fun

Yeah! You can get lap dances :dance: which makes me broke.

OOooh bb show me those video game titties!

Reactions: UniCornX
I don't mind delays, in theory, since it should mean a more stable and polished product upon release. But WTF. A PC port coming out a year and a half after initial release, and multiple delays. Why do I feel like this is more about Rockstar trying to get as many preorders in the bag as possible than anything else at this point?

God damn. I just want to fucking play the game without having to buy a new system to do so. At this point, I may just not buy the game at all until it's price-bricked on a Steam sale, two years from now. I mean, I've waited this long. What's another 18 months?

Misono said:
So, anyone from here picking up the PC release this week?
Waited so long that I've lost any excitement I used to have. I'll wait for it to go on sale in a few months.

Picked up my copy today, in disc format. 7 discs for the install! 5GB day one patch.

Absolutely amazing though.

I fondly remember the early GTA versions- the strippers and square breasts and nipples. Teehee!

Everyone around me won't shut up about this one, but seeing the price - I have to wait for payday to get it. :(

So - you guys get PC or console version? How does it compare to # 4? Does it kick ass?!!!! SHARE you bastards!
hahaha

Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.