AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween Costumes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Rumor has it Cara (STFUandTip) may be sportin this:

211548696.jpg

She and few others would look awesome in that. :dance:

Any plans for your costumes ladies?

Since I am lazy, I am going to probably go as Leeloo from 5th element. Its my dragoncon costume as well. This pic was taken months ago when I got it. I just received the correct orange wig in the mail this week, so I'll update this post with a better picture later I s'pose.

NIlHYl.jpg

Reactions: atrain37
i have had so many request for this im excited for it :) il be ginny of course as im a redhead
[i

also im going as misa amane from deathnote for halloween and i will be on mfc tht night :) maybe i can get my friend whos going as a sexy shingami (lol) to come on too
yayyY! dorks

Attachments

• Sexy-Wizard-Halloween-Costume.jpg
    Sexy-Wizard-Halloween-Costume.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 88
hey jaiden i saw you on cam one night from my prem account lol love the eyes sweety

um you as the chick from deathnote? i think i just got wet... seriously you like anime yaay lmao

that should be kinda hot.

still no clue what i will actually be wearing. october is a month long celebration for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.