AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween Free For All

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
What was your favorite costume you ever wore (regardless of age, industry, etc)? Do you like trick or treating? Do you think all ages should be able to go or should there be an age limit like one city imposed actually creating a fine system for kids who trick or treated after a certain age? Do you know about trunk or treating? What's your favorite movie(s) to watch on Halloween? Go to any costume parties?

I think my favorite costume was my power rangers costume as a kid, it was the first time as a kid, when we as a family had any money, and I got to get an original power rangers costume
I never really liked trick or treating, it was not super popular where I lived, so not many adults participated
I also do think there should be somewhat a age limit to when you go trick or treating, it just seems weird to me if pretty much adults come ask me for candy, I also think that it should be accepted when people do not want to participate in this holiday as adults though, if it was upto me, it should be that you put at least something on your door or in a window, to let people know you have candy etc for trick or treators (do you call them this!?)
I do not believe I have a favorite move, but I in general LOVE horror movies, however I do not really like jump scare movies, I want them to psyche me out kind of thing!
aaand I have not been to a costume party in something like 15 years

I think my favorite costume was my power rangers costume as a kid, it was the first time as a kid, when we as a family had any money, and I got to get an original power rangers costume
I never really liked trick or treating, it was not super popular where I lived, so not many adults participated
I also do think there should be somewhat a age limit to when you go trick or treating, it just seems weird to me if pretty much adults come ask me for candy, I also think that it should be accepted when people do not want to participate in this holiday as adults though, if it was upto me, it should be that you put at least something on your door or in a window, to let people know you have candy etc for trick or treators (do you call them this!?)
I do not believe I have a favorite move, but I in general LOVE horror movies, however I do not really like jump scare movies, I want them to psyche me out kind of thing!
aaand I have not been to a costume party in something like 15 years
Power Rangers was so fucking awesome. Total camp. Loved it.

Where I live you are supposed to turn your porch light on to let people know you have candy and if it's not on, you walk right on by that house. In the last decade or so "Stranger Danger" has been the norm so they park cars in a parking lot (usually a church) and people decorate their trunks and give out candy. It's so freaking lame. I remember teaming up with other kids and canvassing certain houses because we knew what their usual give out was and then we'd hit the other houses until about 10 PM.

Registered Sex Offenders have to report to jail for the night in a lot of places so as not to re-offend.

I worked at a top 10 Haunted House many moons ago and had the BEST time doing jump scares. I am very smol so I fit in places you least expect. Once did the parking lot attraction as a Snake Lady who directed visitors where to buy tickets. We'd all be hot, sweaty and stinking up the place by night's end but there were 10,000 people who went through the houses. End up at Denny's eating crappy food and all of us had regular jobs to get to in less than 5 hours. Wild, wild ride.

Given my age it has always been filed under:

American (USA).
Not our thing.
We don't do it.

(I know that technically it is not an "American" thing, I am not interested in that discussion :) )

However, over the last 20 or so years due to increased influence of USA culture via TV, movies and particularly the internet, and the greed of money-hungry, soulless, morally dubious Australian supermarkets / retailers, it has become a thing. I do not participate, but even in my small town there will be a small coterie of households giving out lollies (candy) and kids to have it given to :)

Reactions: MarieElise
What was your favorite costume you ever wore

Hands down, Navi from LoZ: Ocarina of Time. Since she’s just a floating blue ball I had a bunch of creative freedom on how I’d do her outfit, so I vamped up a bikini top and skirt by sewing/hot gluing a bunch of blue leaves and flowers to them and sprayed with glitter. Spray painted a pair of fairy wings to have a blue border and all white on the inside. And to top it all off, I used body paint to paint my entire body blue and used blue hairspray. Also, ran around the entire night yelling “Hey! Listen!”

100% want to eventually re-do it!

Best costume I remember was as an early teen, a group of us wrapped ourselves completely in toilet paper to replicate an Egyptian Mummy's bandages, and then roamed the neighbourhood.
Only problem was that it rained and we ended up in papier-mache full body casts by the end of the night, so I guess the joke was on us! :rofl:
Halloween's definitely grown in popularity in the last 5-10 years where I live now, I moved from the city centre to a residential area and there's a lot more families with school-age kids.
I always carve a big pumpkin and hang decorations, get in the spirit and have an appalling amount of chocolate/candy to give out. It's fun.
Mostly it's kids in the 5-16 age group that come around, the younger ones with a parent or older sibling.
The only time I think folk seem to be pushing it is when adults come round holding a sleeping baby and clearly the treats are destined for the grown-ups.

What was your favorite costume you ever wore (regardless of age, industry, etc)? Do you like trick or treating? Do you think all ages should be able to go or should there be an age limit like one city imposed actually creating a fine system for kids who trick or treated after a certain age? Do you know about trunk or treating? What's your favorite movie(s) to watch on Halloween? Go to any costume parties?
My fave costume I ever wore was Madonna from the cover of the album ; like a virgin. I got a boy toy belt and it was fun. The guy I was kind of seeing/the main guy I was flirting with/ wanted to fuck at that time, was Sid Vicious. The pics of us together were SO cool! Because we both went all out.

I love trick or treating. I think all ages of children should be able to go. I do think sleeping babies, in groups of adults, is pushing it though too. I don’t think I’d go as far as creating a fine system for it however, or support that politically.

I heard about trunk or treating this year. Sometimes my hips hurt, and so some halloweens I dread taking my kids here there and everywhere (like we always do). So I like that idea. But only if the kids did too. I bet they would like it better than nothing, but probably not more than actually trick or treating. So I’ll probably never be doing it.

I like a lot of Halloween movies. I don’t have a favorite. I do like a real old timey obscure movie named; Lady in White. About a ghost. It’s pretty heavy though, and deals w some heavy topics. Not a kids movie.

I haven’t been to a costume party in a while. I was out jogging once, and forgot it was Halloween. A car full of guys dressed as the band Kiss pulled over and wound down their window. I’m sure they were looking for directions in hinesight, but at the time (since I forgot it was Halloween) I thought they were pulled over to rape me. Because they had full face makeup and everything, and at that time I didn’t know Kiss. So i ran off screaming down the street. Turned out they were just going to a neighbors costume party.

I have a lot of funny stories of me forgetting it’s Halloween, and getting caught off guard. Being super stoned one time at college, and thinking “wow I know Goth is a thing, but people really are taking fashions too far these days!”. Lol stuff like that 😂 Ironically my long term partners birthday is Halloween, so now I never forget it.

Last edited:
To clarify about Trunk or Treat, I think it's great for toddlers/young kids but to make the teenagers do it seems unfair to me. Let them roam! 👺👻👿

To clarify about Trunk or Treat, I think it's great for toddlers/young kids but to make the teenagers do it seems unfair to me. Let them roam! 👺👻👿
Out on winding mountain'ish road neighborhoods walking from house to house isn't feasible. So it's nice for the kids to have a school parking lot or something to go to at least for trunk or treats.

We haven't had to deal with trick or treaters since we moved here due to this. At first I was kind of sad, but now it's nice to just take the night to ourselves and watch a scary movie.

Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81
Out on winding mountain'ish road neighborhoods walking from house to house isn't feasible. So it's nice for the kids to have a school parking lot or something to go to at least for trunk or treats.

We haven't had to deal with trick or treaters since we moved here due to this. At first I was kind of sad, but now it's nice to just take the night to ourselves and watch a scary movie.
Maybe that's the origin? Would make sense. 🙂

I had never heard of these trunk or treats things, but I kind of like the idea, I do however see a thing where people might not do the little extra it takes to drive out and stand there handing out candy, even if they would be someone that would have candy at their home, because it takes more time out of their day I guess..

For me it has always been a matter of economics if I handed out candy on halloween.. if I can't afford to give out full size chocolate bars etc.. I don't do it really..

Reactions: MarieElise
It might be kind of fun to go to a trunk or treat and put a fake corpse in your trunk. But I guess that would be more adult humor, than for little kids. For some reason when I think of "trunk or treat" that's the first thing that comes to my mind. Probably because of all the movies I've watched 😆

Zombies climbing out would be cool too!
Might be a bit too scary though.

It might be kind of fun to go to a trunk or treat and put a fake corpse in your trunk. But I guess that would be more adult humor, than for little kids. For some reason when I think of "trunk or treat" that's the first thing that comes to my mind. Probably because of all the movies I've watched 😆

Zombies climbing out would be cool too!
Might be a bit too scary though.
heheh that could be very cool! me and my friends always do our cars up in a christmas theme around december each year, maybe one year should be "spooky" year and we do something like this :p or "blood stains" like this:
1697912416345.png

Halloween here goes as far as kids wearing costumes at school for English class. There's no such thing as trick or treating, and as much as some places try to make it a thing by the influence of movies and pop culture, it's just not doable given the way things work here.

Fetch Mean Girls GIF by Paramount Movies

Going by what I see in the media it looks like really fun and I'd love to have that experience someday if I ever visit the US.

Reactions: rockin_rod
On the trunk and treating, I remember when I was in LA at Halloween time, there was a guy who had an old hearse parked in a mall parking lot. There was a coffin in the back full of treats around an old medical teaching skeleton. It was so cool, and so well-organised that I guessed he did it every year. Even had a portable DVD player/screen (which dates the story!) showing old b&w scary movies, fake cobwebs hung everywhere, and some fluttering rubber bats hanging on wires.

On the trunk and treating, I remember when I was in LA at Halloween time, there was a guy who had an old hearse parked in a mall parking lot. There was a coffin in the back full of treats around an old medical teaching skeleton. It was so cool, and so well-organised that I guessed he did it every year. Even had a portable DVD player/screen (which dates the story!) showing old b&w scary movies, fake cobwebs hung everywhere, and some fluttering rubber bats hanging on wires.

Oh, now I could see that as something trunk & treating could evolve into, where you can get into decorating your car or spot or whatever. At this point, it strikes me as a bit of a Halloween-style block party vibe as it is. I think it's pretty cool, especially for rural communities (as has been mentioned already.) I've spent most of my life living in the middle of nowhere, and when I was a kid, we'd drive 50 miles to the nearest city to go trick 'r' treating. The idea of having a central spot to just go and do Halloween is appealing.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Halloween here goes as far as kids wearing costumes at school for English class. There's no such thing as trick or treating, and as much as some places try to make it a thing by the influence of movies and pop culture, it's just not doable given the way things work here.

Fetch Mean Girls GIF by Paramount Movies

Going by what I see in the media it looks like really fun and I'd love to have that experience someday if I ever visit the US.
If you do find yourself in the states for Halloween, try to aim for New Orleans, Seattle, or Salem. 🙂

Reactions: zippypinhead
Yesterday, I drove a hundred miles to see if I could find a costume or a mask to wear to the company end-of-season-but-also-it's-Halloween party. Ended up in Wal*Mart, as one does in a state where all businesses except Wal*Mart and McDonald's are closed on Sundays, and I have to say, I was pretty underwhelmed by the costume selection that was available. I still managed to find enough pieces to be able to cobble together what I think is an amusing costume. I also went to a Family Dollar, and they were already beginning to replace the Halloween stuff with Christmas stuff. Too soon.

I've decided from this year onward, Halloween season is going to start on (US) Labor Day, and just keep going until (US) Thanksgiving. The months pass by too quickly as it is.

Yesterday, I drove a hundred miles to see if I could find a costume or a mask to wear to the company end-of-season-but-also-it's-Halloween party. Ended up in Wal*Mart, as one does in a state where all businesses except Wal*Mart and McDonald's are closed on Sundays, and I have to say, I was pretty underwhelmed by the costume selection that was available. I still managed to find enough pieces to be able to cobble together what I think is an amusing costume. I also went to a Family Dollar, and they were already beginning to replace the Halloween stuff with Christmas stuff. Too soon.

I've decided from this year onward, Halloween season is going to start on (US) Labor Day, and just keep going until (US) Thanksgiving. The months pass by too quickly as it is.
pictures ??

I looooved vampires as a kid and always loved to dress up as them for Halloween. Right now, my fave is my cozy bat costume because it is both cute and cozy lol.

My fave horror movie is The Descent! It's super creepy and good. But I also love to watch classic non-scary movies like Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown.

My favorite costume was the Special Ops Officer costume (from Spirit Halloween) I wore in 2020. It was a sexy black one piece that included handcuffs, fake bullets that you wear around the waist (and knives I think?!), black gloves, black armbands, and sunglasses. It was fantastic, but wearing it on cam made it difficult to do ass flashes since you have to unzip it and pretty much take it all the way off.

I had to make it UNsexy enough for it to be school appropriate to wear at my son’s school for a Halloween event they had for families (This is when he was a senior in high school). So I’d excluded the bullets, knives, and handcuffs, and tied a jacket around the waist/hip area so the “tight ass” part of the costume isn’t visible.

My son is away at college during Halloween, but I liked going trick or treating with my niece and nephew. The last Halloween costume I had was in 2021 though, and I was the pink Power Ranger. We took a picture of me, mom, lil’ sis, and my niece and nephew all dressed as different Power Rangers.

I think that all ages should be able to go trick or treating, and I think it’s ridiculous when people say to teenagers “Aren’t you too old to be trick or treating?” Um…let these kids have fun, and be glad that they aren’t out somewhere having unprotected sex, doing drugs, or committing crimes. If I get asked to come trick or treat with the family, I will absolutely go…and set aside some cherry Starbursts (the red ones) for me, please!

They’re doing a trunk or treat where I work, but I’m not going (I don’t drive a car). I spend enough hours at work five days a week. I’m not interested in spending an additional two hours here. Lol. I want to catch the bus home and relax. So I’m glad it’s not a mandatory thing.

My favorite scary movie is The Descent, as well as the Terrifier movies. I also love the SAW movies.

I’ve been to costume parties in the past. Also this past weekend while I was in New York I got to stop by the Amityville horror house. There were other people there too, getting out of their cars and taking pictures of themselves in front of the house. The people who live there have a creepy creature out front…it’s a tall ape-like figure (from what I could tell)…as well as Halloween decor on the window. Haha. I love it!

A few Hallowe’en’s ago I visited my family in North America where I knew the holiday was celebrated more and I asked my 7-year old niece (who was dressing up as a princess) what I should wear…

“You should be a banana!”

Cue me spending the weekend finding a banana costume in London and managed to sort it it all out with hours to spare.

Princess and the banana rocked that night and got all the candy 😂

I have always been fond of Halloween. As a kid, trick or treating was a blast. Then as an adult, I’ve been lucky to be part of work environments where Halloween traditions (costumes, pumpkin carving contests and such) are encouraged.

My favorite costume - a few years back, I paid homage to a guilty pleasure movie from my childhood. I was the Michael J. Fox version of Teen Wolf. I wore a full, mostly homemade wolf man costume with a basketball uniform over it. I accessorized with sunglasses and a basketball to carry around, and it came out shockingly great.

There was another year where my costume required a cleanly-shaved face and my co-workers had only ever known me to have a beard. In the middle of the workday, I changed into my costume in the men’s room and shaved my beard completely off. It was fun seeing the reactions when I returned to my desk.

Halloween isn't really celebrated here, except maybe for the stores who like to go nuts with packaging. I do had a tradition of making it a horror movie darathon day but it kinda got lost in the last couple of years. But this year i had some days of and i went all in this year? I ended up watching 25 movies which may have been a bit excessive.
The list exists out of Saw 4,5,6,7, terrifier 1 and 2, Prey, Fear street 1994, Audition, the human centipede first sequence, Rubber, Men, La piel que habito, Attack of the killertomatoes, Brightburn, Murder-set-pieces, in a glass cage, the lighthouse, Killer Klowns from outer space, Smile, the Belko experiment, Hereditary, The Babadook, Tokyo gore police and tonight i will end with i saw the devil as dessert.
For me Prey, Brightburn and The Babadook where the best movies of this collection.
The lighthouse, la piel que habito, Audition and in a glass cage where a little bit misplaced in the setting of horror/disturbing, all of them would have probably worked better in a more exclusive setting and not surrounded by other movies. Gorewise only the terrifiers, rubber and tokyo gore police filled my hunger. Murder-set-pieces techniccally as well but that was the worst movie on this list and not in 'a serbian film' way. To be honest, i think it was more one of those experiments where pornstars make a 'normal' move, in this case snuff gore. But it was just a boring experience overall.
I didn't like men, i never liked men, but the movie was just a very beautiful crafted and stylistic turd.
The Belko experimt i will award with the surprise hit, came in with low expectations got out with an entertaining free for all.
I have high expectations for i saw the devil, but i will let you know how it went.

Halloween isn't really celebrated here, except maybe for the stores who like to go nuts with packaging. I do had a tradition of making it a horror movie darathon day but it kinda got lost in the last couple of years. But this year i had some days of and i went all in this year? I ended up watching 25 movies which may have been a bit excessive.
The list exists out of Saw 4,5,6,7, terrifier 1 and 2, Prey, Fear street 1994, Audition, the human centipede first sequence, Rubber, Men, La piel que habito, Attack of the killertomatoes, Brightburn, Murder-set-pieces, in a glass cage, the lighthouse, Killer Klowns from outer space, Smile, the Belko experiment, Hereditary, The Babadook, Tokyo gore police and tonight i will end with i saw the devil as dessert.
For me Prey, Brightburn and The Babadook where the best movies of this collection.
The lighthouse, la piel que habito, Audition and in a glass cage where a little bit misplaced in the setting of horror/disturbing, all of them would have probably worked better in a more exclusive setting and not surrounded by other movies. Gorewise only the terrifiers, rubber and tokyo gore police filled my hunger. Murder-set-pieces techniccally as well but that was the worst movie on this list and not in 'a serbian film' way. To be honest, i think it was more one of those experiments where pornstars make a 'normal' move, in this case snuff gore. But it was just a boring experience overall.
I didn't like men, i never liked men, but the movie was just a very beautiful crafted and stylistic turd.
The Belko experimt i will award with the surprise hit, came in with low expectations got out with an entertaining free for all.
I have high expectations for i saw the devil, but i will let you know how it went.

You’ve got some awesome movies in that list! I loved the Saw movies, Terrifier, and The Babadook! Terrifier 2 is being rereleased, playing in theaters for two nights only…tonight and tomorrow night.

You’ve got some awesome movies in that list! I loved the Saw movies, Terrifier, and The Babadook! Terrifier 2 is being rereleased, playing in theaters for two nights only…tonight and tomorrow night.

The Babadook is such a good movie, one of my all-time favourites.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The Babadook is such a good movie, one of my all-time favourites.

The Babadook was by far the best experience out of all these movies. The only one where the jumpscares worked really well and was very good at creating that unsettling, nervous feeling that makes your spine tingle. Ten out of ten, absolute recommendation.
The saw movies are just for fun and because i like the jigsaw lore. It's the only moviemonster of our generation that can compete with the likes of Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, pinhead, etc...,
The terrifiers where two visual spectacles and i really liked the leading actress in the second one, she was really pretty. But the first one had absolutely no story and they realised it with the second one but the narrative was rather silly and even though it had more gore it wasn't as visually strong as the first one was.
I just started with 'i saw the devil' it got amazing reviews and i have to say it starts out strong. Worth checking out.

And really people, go watch this Tokyo gore police as well, you will not be dissapointed. Fine Japanes early twothousands style popgore in the likes of Ichi the killer. Which on it's own is an absolute gem.
These couple of days really got me triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I used to love horrors as a teenager but my tastes changed as I got older.

More recently I’ve been enjoying the horror/thriller genre through The Babadook and the Ari Aster-directed movies Hereditary and Midsommar. Stylistically, I really appreciate the storytelling, despite the actual story lines being quite disturbing. Creepy for Hallowe’en!

Status
Not open for further replies.