AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Birthday, Mikey!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
:eek:ccasion6: I hope your day is relaxing and fun. Thanks for being a super sweet friend, and the best "fan" a girl could ask for. Well except that one.... haha nvm. But really, it's awesome to have you around. Thank you for all the smiles and support.

BTW: I think you should spank yourself like I did on my bday. It's only fair.

YMlr8.jpg

Happy Birthday Mikey! Consider this your birthday card. I will give you the rest later. Come on people there is nothing dirty meant there.

Happy Bday Mikey!!!!

:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion4: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :eek:ccasion-clown: :eek:ccasion-cake:

Happy B'day. If you can still read by this time, you've not been partying hard enough :lol:

To everyone else who gave me bday wishes (and aren't on my ignore list), thanks. Considering that none of my real life friends sent me bday wishes today, it's truly appreciated.

Keii, thanks again for the token gift. It was quite handy tonight.

As for being drunk, I did that over last weekend because I have to work tomorrow and all this weekend and going in hungover probably isn't the smartest thing to do! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.