AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have not recieve payment from period 15/12/2022 till 31/12/2022

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
@punker barbie I did not recieved payment from period 15/12/2022 till 31/12/2022 till the 31 I recieved every day notification messages in my email when I loged in my account but after new year it suddenly stopped! I already wrote multiple times to support@chaturbate.com but I do not recieve any comfirmation message that CB has recieved my email. I will try to write cb now through another email adres but its already the 10th. I am very worried. I still have acces to my account and can broadcast. but I am afraid if I start working I wont recieve my money. Please could someone help me with this issue?

my nickname flowerpowermodels

@Pia i am curious are you still broadcasting on the same account and get payments from the last period? because I am scared to broadcast now on the account and not getting this money too

Upvote 0
I am also missing my pay period payment, a daily pay requested on dec 23rd, and 8000 usd are also missing, I assume from the affiliate program. It totals over $20k. I wrote to them twice and have received no reply yet. I hope this can be fixed in the next couple of days.

Upvote 0
Oh boy now I'm starting to worry as well did a daily payout on the 9th and all I'm getting is the same old automated response of ur payment is being processed and will be sent out soon

Upvote 0
I am also missing my pay period payment, a daily pay requested on dec 23rd, and 8000 usd are also missing, I assume from the affiliate program. It totals over $20k. I wrote to them twice and have received no reply yet. I hope this can be fixed in the next couple of days.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
My model name is mila_ I wrote to Shirley on both her personal and company emails, I wrote to support, to Chris and the affiliate team but since nobody replies I don’t have a ticket to give you the number of

Upvote 0
my account name is Flowerpowermodels I dont have a ticket number either. Ive done the same like mila. I wrote through my account mail but also with the email I use for Paxum and I wrote shirley too. there were 2 company support mails I wrote but no response at all.

Upvote 0
I use daily payments and they always came, sometimes they were late, but they always came on Paxum.
I use cosmopayment daily payments and also they are coming always. Very rare it happens that i got mail that payment was sent and didnt received it but even if it happened, payments were max next day.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie 2. Today 14/1/2023 I checked the status of our income from the model pages and I found some strange behaviour. on n almost all our inactive model accounts someone has tipped 1 Token. I tried to login those old accounts but noticed I do not have acces to these old model accounts anymore. I think we are hacked. and someone is throwing stolen tokens on these accounts. So I have checked the statistics from previous periods and I noticed that in period 1/12/2022 - 15/12/2022 the same has happened. someone has tipped 1 token on inactive model pages. I have send already an email out to support again with screenshots but I am afraid they wont ben answered so I will write here as well my account : flowerpowermodels

Upvote 0
Mila did you solve your problem yet?

Upvote 0
Hello ladies, I v e got an update. after 10 day cb finally respond. with an apoligize. today I got my money so I happy. but I still have no response on the hacked accounts of my studio. in the last days I tried to delete all inactive accounts and made a list of the hacked accounts. looking forwards to some response on that

Upvote 0
Hello ladies, I v e got an update. after 10 day cb finally respond. with an apoligize. today I got my money so I happy. but I still have no response on the hacked accounts of my studio. in the last days I tried to delete all inactive accounts and made a list of the hacked accounts. looking forwards to some response on that
Very happy to hear you finally got ur payment! Fingers crossed for the rest of us!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.