AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever been banned from any cam sites or terminated?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the site and didn't have any issues yet BUT the main problem with CB is that you can stream without proving your age. If every broadcasting user was verified, there would be less false reporting and banning.

In Poland we have a cam site without verification process. Imagine all those underage teens doing crazy shit and moderators who don't care at all if they're making money off this :vomit:

I use the site and didn't have any issues yet BUT the main problem with CB is that you can stream without proving your age. If every broadcasting user was verified, there would be less false reporting and banning.

In Poland we have a cam site without verification process. Imagine all those underage teens doing crazy shit and moderators who don't care at all if they're making money off this :vomit:
On CB they dont ID you when they hire you?

Ouch, I missed the "CB" in your previous post and thought we were talking about the Polish site, sorry :shame:
You can broadcast on CB without getting verified - you have an exhibitionist status and cannot make money. But I guess it doesn't make it any better because it takes time to ban underage teens and reporting system isn't working very well if random people get banned.

I don't use Chaturbate and don't plan to, given their shocking customer service reputation. Hence my original question, ya know? But you seem to be saying that while ID is needed to receive payment from Chaturbate, it's not needed to broadcast. If that's the case, then the answer to my question would in fact be, "yes, there are potentially hundreds of underage models on Chaturbate, Bob. Crazy, isn't it?". Please do correct me if I'm wrong though.
if you want a yes or no answer then the correct answer would be yes, but thats still pretty black and white.
if you want a indeapth answer then, it would go something like this.
chaturbate will ban you if there is the Slightest suspetion about you being too young to be on the site, i dont know if you read the one post about that guy that where pissede about him betting banned because chaturbate wanted him to submit hes id. its in the general chaturbate post, if you want to look further in to it.
they will ban you and only let you back in when they got a photo of you and your id.

Yup. You don't have to prove your age to make money there. It's crazy.
simply not true lol, you cant resive tokens before you have submittede your id. so you cant make money through the site before that.

simply not true lol, you cant resive tokens before you have submittede your id. so you cant make money through the site before that.
I wasn't thinking about CB, that's why I wrote another post to clear it up :)

Ouch, I missed the "CB" in your previous post and thought we were talking about the Polish site, sorry :shame:
You can broadcast on CB without getting verified - you have an exhibitionist status and cannot make money. But I guess it doesn't make it any better because it takes time to ban underage teens and reporting system isn't working very well if random people get banned.

if you want a yes or no answer then the correct answer would be yes, but thats still pretty black and white.
if you want a indeapth answer then, it would go something like this.
chaturbate will ban you if there is the Slightest suspetion about you being too young to be on the site, i dont know if you read the one post about that guy that where pissede about him betting banned because chaturbate wanted him to submit hes id. its in the general chaturbate post, if you want to look further in to it.
they will ban you and only let you back in when they got a photo of you and your id.

This is what I'd been led to believe, and I still find it mind-bogglingly ridiculous, and I'm not entirely convinced it's even legal. It's just counter-productive on every level. It's maddening to me and I have nothing to do with Chaturbate. For example...

Any sensible, even remotely ethical cam site will do the following for the following reasons:

• Check ID is valid, and that to the best of the site's knowledge, the performer is of legal age BEFORE they are allowed to broadcast. Do this for every model, whether they look 12 or 70.

• This benefits the site as they don't have to waste time searching for underage cammers, or looking in to endless complaints about seemingly underage models, or worry about any legal ramifications that allowing underage performers on an adult site might lead to. They can also run their site with a clean conscience (at least in this regard).

• It benefits the models, as they don't have to live in fear of losing out on money and being banned because they happen to look younger than they actually are.

• It benefits the members, as they don't have to worry that jerking off to a girl who LOOKS like she's in her early 20s might make them an accidental pedophile when it later emerges she was only 15.
Chaturbate meanwhile, do the following...

• Allow anybody to broadcast whether they look like an adult or not, and more crucially, whether they are an adult or not.

• Instead of ensuring models are of age before they can cam, Chaturbate only ensure models are of age before they pay them, meaning they could have been camming on an adult site, doing sexually explicit shit (figurative shit... but then again, who knows?) for an audience of adults who assume the model is likewise an adult (and more worryingly, maybe for an audience who assume they're not yet an adult) for hours, days, maybe even months!

• To counter the above, Chaturbate employ a system of banning any model who looks underage or is reported as being underage. The obvious problem with this is two-fold: if an underage model looks older than he/she is, they don't get banned - similarly, if a model of age looks younger than he/she is, they get wrongly banned.
It's just madness, yo. Madness!

@Missprettypink Yeah I've known a few who have, but suspensions are usually pretty short.

Yup, known a few who got suspended for flashing ass...I know it likely just sounds lazy to members, but I most times refuse to even stand in free chat for that reason. At least I get a lot of things off-cam related done *sigh*
Yes when I was very new I was suspended for three days for the same reason. Actually I was coming out of gold show and I flashed the cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.