AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever received a response from kinkbomb support?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2017
Caribbe
roseannne.wixsite.com
Twitter Username
@MissRoseAnnne
I've known about kinkbomb's awful tech support since last year when I was on the site for 6 months and because I only made one sale during that entire time I closed the store. There was a balance of 20 dollars that they promised they would send me to paypal and it was not until a year later that I tried again to test with the site that the more than 10 emails that I had sent to claim my balance finally deigned to answer. I started the new store from April and although it has not done as well as in other clip sites at least I have already reached the minimum payment for 31th July. But it also worries me, because I don't know if they are going to pay me because the last time they didn't do it, if not until a year later.

Although their information page on payments is outdated, something that by the way denotes a huge lack of professionalism, along with the fact that there are many people on twitter complaining about the null response from them or about staying with balances (apparently this it is a costume); anyway I filled out all the required banking information in my studiozone, and i don't know really if I am actually going to receive my payment at the end of this month. Please,I NEED HELP! I don't know if keep with the site or defect again, plus I need the assurance that I will have my money.

Does anyone here have stores on kinkbomb and have ever gotten an assertive response abour payments from kinkbomb? If you have an alternative email that they answered or if you belong to the kinkbomb crew i will thanks a lot, i need contact them and be sure once and for all about this site.

Psd. If you work for kinkbomb do not start with "we are the best blah blah blah" which does not interest me, I am not at all interested in hearing your cheap advertising, I am interested in my problem, simple.

I have received replies to my emails in the past, but it has been a while since I have messaged them. It did take a while to receive a reply though... a week or more if i remember correctly.

I know that they changed their payout amounts in the past year or so. I believe you need to reach $100 on a studio to get payout. So, if you have more than one studio, you can't combine the earnings to reach that payout amount.

Yes, I've received approximately one response for a question I had. It didn't make sense, and it didn't answer my question, hahaha. I don't really use the site in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.