AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever done C2C with couple?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the only c2c I do is with single guys. But I've only just started, I think doing c2c with a couple or a group of guys would definitely be a lot more interesting than just one dude jerkin the gerkin lol

A couple of babely women, several times, it's been one of my favourite/most fun+silly experiences on mfc :)

Yes. I think they were high on coke, though, not weed.
Mine was smoking meth and were trying to get me to call them mommy and daddy. *barf*

But my couples are usually friends that jerk off together. You know they are the best of friends if they jerk each other off.

Yes, but I was severely uncomfortable. I have no problems domming guys, but the way he was treating her was not the kind of domming I do. He was straight up saying mean things to her about her looks compared to mine, which he said was their fetish and I'm not one to kink shame, but it made me feel sad and uncomfortable for her because if a guy ever did that to me I would lose my shit.

I'm a domme in bed dating another dom and my line is don't insult me. Call me a slut, fine. Call me stupid or ugly or any twist on that and I will straight up leave the fucking bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.