AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

haven‘t get my pay for long time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2022
Hello SC ,it's been half a month and I still haven't received my payment for about 10000 usd,I worked three months very hardly, and I do nothing break the rule

I asked customer service for many times,they all say my account is under investigation but no estimated time,no specific reason,the only way is wait wait wait,

If there is really problem with my account, I will cooperate with you in presenting my information material, I expect not to wait in vain like this

Hello SC ,it's been half a month and I still haven't received my payment for about 10000 usd,I worked three months very hardly, and I do nothing break the rule

I asked customer service for many times,they all say my account is under investigation but no estimated time,no specific reason,the only way is wait wait wait,

If there is really problem with my account, I will cooperate with you in presenting my information material, I expect not to wait in vain like this

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble.
I would be happy to assist/investigate further.

Regarding payment queries..
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from the SC accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
:rock:Hi Charlie, I have contacted you before
After a long wait I finally received an email stating the reason, I have uploaded the information to prove my identity, do hope it will be resolved as soon as possible...

Upvote 0
:rock:Hi Charlie, I have contacted you before
After a long wait I finally received an email stating the reason, I have uploaded the information to prove my identity, do hope it will be resolved as soon as possible...

Hey @watchblahblah
Please send me a PM or email with your SC username and I will also follow up on this ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.