AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Haven't received updates on missing September payments

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 6, 2026
1
0
0
@punker barbie I've messaged support previously but have not received an update on missing/returned funds on my account. I haven't received any of my earnings from September and only the first of the payments shows as returned on my detailed earnings page. The funds were not credited to my account that I can tell.

I need your help to figure out what's going on with the new wire transfer option since Chaturbate doesn't do direct deposits anymore. I also need access to my original Independent Broadcaster Agreement.

Thank you in advance for your help!