AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having friends on Cam on Streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2014
Hi everyone!

I have recently created a profile on streamate and this coming Monday will be going live for the first time. I intend on having Camgirl status here thus week hopefully, and I am sure I will find a wealth of information there, BUT untill then...

My partner was interested in getting on cam with me on occasion. What are the rules for this? I have read the handbook, searched the website, and message boards. My search has been inconclusive. Do they need to apply for a model peofile, (they have a member profile)?

Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to immersing myself in this community much further.

Xoxox
Velvet Marx

shesgotglasseson said:
Hi everyone!

I have recently created a profile on streamate and this coming Monday will be going live for the first time. I intend on having Camgirl status here thus week hopefully, and I am sure I will find a wealth of information there, BUT untill then...

My partner was interested in getting on cam with me on occasion. What are the rules for this? I have read the handbook, searched the website, and message boards. My search has been inconclusive. Do they need to apply for a model peofile, (they have a member profile)?

Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to immersing myself in this community much further.

Xoxox
Velvet Marx

He needs to be approved on your account- If you stream with him and he's not approved they will close your account. My boyfriend cams with me and all I had to do was email Vanessa and tell her I wanted to add a male performer. She asked me to add an agreement for him (in your account) and then emailed her his ID's and in 24 hours he was approved and in my account it has him added.

Thank you for the help. That totally makes sense I just wasn't sure about the process.

I am also curious about Vanessa, I had already signed up before I heard about signing uo through her. Is it too late for me?
msbiancabaker said:
shesgotglasseson said:
Hi everyone!

Xoxox
Velvet Marx

He needs to be approved on your account- If you stream with him and he's not approved they will close your account. My boyfriend cams with me and all I had to do was email Vanessa and tell her I wanted to add a male performer. She asked me to add an agreement for him (in your account) and then emailed her his ID's and in 24 hours he was approved and in my account it has him added.

Status
Not open for further replies.