AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heeeelp please unlock account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2023
I sent an email from my chaturbate account my username is gianna_curly I need help please to unlock my account, please help me support . 🙏🙏🙏

Ticket: #22742902
Support
My account was suspended yesterday in streaming, I don't know what my mistake was, I ask you to please unblock my account. I love to do this. I'm new to chaturbate and I loved the platform. I ask you to please unblock my account. I must take advantage of my days again please
My username on chaturbate is gianna_curly
I will be more careful in my live performances, please help me. I have been suspended for two days and there is still no solution

Upvote 0
Ticket: #22742902
Support
My account was suspended yesterday in streaming, I don't know what my mistake was, I ask you to please unblock my account. I love to do this. I'm new to chaturbate and I loved the platform. I ask you to please unblock my account. I must take advantage of my days again please
My username on chaturbate is gianna_curly
I will be more careful in my live performances, please help me. I have been suspended for two days and there is still no solution
@punker barbie please,The days go by and they don't give me a solution, I'm still suspended.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.