AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heels!! I need these heels!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam4fun

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2017
I hope this is allowed but I was perving on a fellow camgirl, saw her heels, and fell madly in love! They are black peep toe platform pumps with a gold heel. I want them so badly but don't I don't know where to find them! Anybody know the brand of these heels or where I can find some similar??

Screenshot (6).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    83.5 KB · Views: 50
I googled "black peep toe with gold heel" and found 10 gillion options.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I googled "black peep toe with gold heel" and found 10 gillion options.

That's the problem. They are some that are kindaaaa similar but they have things that are different about them so still not the same. I want the same ones she has. They are perfect.

I found some that are similar on poshmark or something but no idea who makes them and no reviews so I don't know if they're good heels!

That's the problem. They are some that are kindaaaa similar but they have things that are different about them so still not the same. I want the same ones she has. They are perfect.

I found some that are similar on poshmark or something but no idea who makes them and no reviews so I don't know if they're good heels!
Could you send her a message and ask where she got them?

Could you send her a message and ask where she got them?

No I don't have the free member account that alot of girls use for perving lol. Streamate lets you "preview" for a few minutes without an account but you can't interact whatsoever. I didn't want to make an account but I literally might just so I can message her and ask about those shoes!!

No I don't have the free member account that alot of girls use for perving lol. Streamate lets you "preview" for a few minutes without an account but you can't interact whatsoever. I didn't want to make an account but I literally might just so I can message her and ask about those shoes!!
Oh sorry I figured it may be MFC, as I thought I almost recognized the girls lower half. :D

I hope this is allowed

Just to point out, you're on a forum populated largely by camgirls. You want to discuss 6 inch platform stripper pumps with brass stilettos, and you asked if that would be okay.
b49dbdf6.gif

I almost did a spit take laughing as I read that. You're safe.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Just to point out, you're on a forum populated largely by camgirls. You want to discuss 6 inch platform stripper pumps with brass stilettos, and you asked if that would be okay.
b49dbdf6.gif

I almost did a spit take laughing as I read that. You're safe.

Haha I was worried that taking pics of other girls without their permission (even if it was just her shoes) was not allowed. Idk somewhere, somewhen I had read something about not posting camgirls pics on here or something?? but I just wanted to make I didn't get in trouble lol.

I'm definitely not worried about the shoes haha

Haha I was worried that taking pics of other girls without their permission (even if it was just her shoes) was not allowed. Idk somewhere, somewhen I had read something about not posting camgirls pics on here or something?? but I just wanted to make I didn't get in trouble lol.

I'm definitely not worried about the shoes haha
Oh, you're safe there too. There's whole threads devoted to cam models and their pets, silly things cam models do, models in their socks, things models do that make you laugh, models doing cosplay, models doing paint and glitter shows, models doing... on and on. There's a lot of pics of models here who aren't members of the forum.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Cam4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.