AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello all I need help whit chaturbate !!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2016
I'm iriss 21 years old !! One week agoo , I was just banned from chaturbate ,after working there for 2 years almost every day 3 4 hours , my 800 dolars I didn't receive them :( I was banned for fraudulent activiti I will post the email here !!!

Dear irisslove,

As we trust you are aware by now, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

How can I doo this ? Lol ... that is relly unfair now I don't receive answer from Shirley or support ... they didn't answer me anymore that's the only answer :(( that's relly unfair !!!

@punker barbie

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
Irisslove what country are you in? I bet they wouldn't dare try this crap on with U.S based models

I'm in uk ... I twet them yesterday and .. after 2 hours they told me to send a DM ... now I wait for a reply ... I will let you know all after they answer me

• Hugs
Reactions: ClassyCassi
So I speak here whit @punker barbie . She told me .You are banned for token fraud. I will forward this information to accounting & you will receive your last paycheck ... ok that make me fell happy and she will help me ! On the date of 9 may ... after that she didn't reply to my messajes anymore and also I didn't receive my last paycheck .. they don't answr me on support or twitter .. I was thinking that @punker barbie it's able to help the models .. but she didn't help me at all ... I'm very sad :( very low help form chaturbate support :(

I'm iriss 21 years old !! One week agoo , I was just banned from chaturbate ,after working there for 2 years almost every day 3 4 hours , my 800 dolars I didn't receive them :( I was banned for fraudulent activiti I will post the email here !!!

Dear irisslove,

As we trust you are aware by now, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

How can I doo this ? Lol ... that is relly unfair now I don't receive answer from Shirley or support ... they didn't answer me anymore that's the only answer :(( that's relly unfair !!!

@punker barbie

HOLY CRAP! I'm sorry this happened to you, and that you get your $800 in your hands soon. :( I think we may get a new Chaturbate thread on here just about every week, and it's almost always about how they've banned another model. I know CB probably felt like home to you, but now you can move on to a different site who doesn't have a reputation of treating their models like shit. I've always thought MyFreeCams was a good site with excellent Model Support (that was my experience, at least), and a lot of the guys on Chaturbate love MyFreeCams as well.

Reactions: SoTxBob
After 20 mesajes on suport ... I receive today an email. . That my account is unbanned .... but they avoid to answer about my last payment ....

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
They should say when you create and account in chaturbate. ... if you receive and 1000 tokens tip ... "Be happy " becouse next day you have 50/50 chances to be banned is like a lottery

Yeah so after 3 days my account is banned again I wasn't online since they unbann me .. and today when I log in my acc is banned ... so they unban me they send me and email ... and after they ban me back ... I relly don't undestand3 nothing anymore

Yeah so after 3 days my account is banned again I wasn't online since they unbann me .. and today when I log in my acc is banned ... so they unban me they send me and email ... and after they ban me back ... I relly don't undestand3 nothing anymore

Sorry to hear that , all you can do is Contact shirley@chaturbate.com and she will fix it <sarcasm>

Finaly they pay my last payment !! But they still don't wanna unban my account .... they lose I'm in myfreecams now !!!
Plenty of sites out there :p Best of luck...And if you can make your MFC work, I think you ll like it even more

Status
Not open for further replies.