AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello @Punkerbarbie Could you please help me get my account back

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2021
My mermaids_ account on chaturbate has been banned on 10.12.2021 and I have no idea why, I always follow all the rules and I have never broken any of the rules so this situation is even more strange to me and I would like to know the reason and get my account back Chaturbate has not replied to me for 2 weeks, my ticket number is : 18773331
Thank You!
@punker barbie

@punker barbie
did this one just slip through? having been in that room some times it's kind of hard to imagine any reason for it to get banned, and it would be nice to see it back online

Upvote 0
My mermaids_ account on chaturbate has been banned on 10.12.2021 and I have no idea why, I always follow all the rules and I have never broken any of the rules so this situation is even more strange to me and I would like to know the reason and get my account back Chaturbate has not replied to me for 2 weeks, my ticket number is : 18773331
Thank You!
@punker barbie

We show that the Support team has responded your previous email about the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.